301 Bridge toll?

itsbob

I bowl overhand
What was the toll on the 301 Bridge before Hogan took office? What did he lower them to?

I thought they were 6 and he lowered them to $4.. went to Norfolk last week and it was $6.. WTH?

What was the toll on the 301 Bridge before Hogan took office? What did he lower them to?

I thought they were 6 and he lowered them to $4.. went to Norfolk last week and it was $6.. WTH?

$4.50 with EZ-Pass. Seems to me I remember something about the Harry Nice bridge being excluded from the reductions?

TWL

Kernel panic: Aiee.......
Cash tolls stayed the same to pay for the new bridge that's planned.

officeguy

$4.50 with EZ-Pass. Seems to me I remember something about the Harry Nice bridge being excluded from the reductions?

I believe it has to be a Maryland EZ-Pass. I still have Delaware and they dock my for $6 when I use the bridge.

tommyjo

It's been almost a year since the rate changes went into effect...http://www.mdta.maryland.gov/Toll_Rates/nice_rates.html (gosh that was hard to look up)

You haven't crossed the bridge since...and you are whining about $2. Maybe you should have stayed home.

wintersprings

Gas was 27 Cents cheaper yesterday in Virginia (Up by I95) than whats posted here in SOMD.

So I filled up my Gas Tank, just to Fark over all the Maryland Democrat's who only know how to spend baby spend.