Another Broad Daylight Looting at Waldorf Mall

Editor

somd.com Editor
Staff member
PREMO Member
Patron
Here we go again...

On May 31 at 7:12 p.m., three males entered Macy's at St. Charles Town Center. Two males grabbed numerous Polo brand clothing including seven shirts, five pairs of young men's jeans, 10 pairs of men's shoes, several big and tall shirts, and four pairs of young men's shorts. One suspect was wearing a white T-shirt and red underpants. Another suspect was wearing dark clothing and the third suspect was wearing a white T-shirt, a ball cap and eyeglasses. All three subjects fled in a red Jeep with DC tags. A video of the theft was captured on a surveillance camera.

Anyone with information about the identities of the suspects is asked to call Officer D. Butler of the Charles County Sheriff's Office at (301) 932-2222. Tipsters wishing to remain anonymous may contact Crime Solvers by calling 1-866-411-TIPS, texting CHARLES + the tip to CRIMES (274637) or submitting tips online at tipsubmit.com. A cash reward of up to $1,000 is being offered for the first tip that leads to the identities and arrests of any of the suspects.

[video=youtube;nVkwCjB4tZQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nVkwCjB4tZQ[/video]

nutz

Here we go again...

On May 31 at 7:12 p.m., three males entered Macy's at St. Charles Town Center. Two males grabbed numerous Polo brand clothing including seven shirts, five pairs of young men's jeans, 10 pairs of men's shoes, several big and tall shirts, and four pairs of young men's shorts. One suspect was wearing a white T-shirt and red underpants. Another suspect was wearing dark clothing and the third suspect was wearing a white T-shirt, a ball cap and eyeglasses. All three subjects fled in a red Jeep with DC tags. A video of the theft was captured on a surveillance camera.

Anyone with information about the identities of the suspects is asked to call Officer D. Butler of the Charles County Sheriff's Office at (301) 932-2222. Tipsters wishing to remain anonymous may contact Crime Solvers by calling 1-866-411-TIPS, texting CHARLES + the tip to CRIMES (274637) or submitting tips online at tipsubmit.com. A cash reward of up to $1,000 is being offered for the first tip that leads to the identities and arrests of any of the suspects.

[video=youtube;nVkwCjB4tZQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nVkwCjB4tZQ[/video]

So, where's the issue? They are caught on film and they have an employee eye witness (appears at 0:23). The offenders should be apprehended by now. Doesn't macy's have insurance to cover their losses? :sarcasm:

vince77

I suspect the Waldorf Mall has a short shelf life. Once the anchor stores pull out, it all closes down. All of them are in trouble. Just be patient.

Spook

They're ruining that community just as they do every other. Move in with assistance and handouts. Do their best to turn it into a third world country all while, not working, looting, stealing, looking cool, getting government assistance, stinking and running family businesses out. Gaining liquor stores, convenience shops with bullet resistant glass, weave and nail salons and "cultural" restaurants. Commit relentless crimes, create an open drug market and deface any property they can't steal. Then cry when someone loses their life to LE saying there's no opportunity or jobs. It's like deja vu all over again.

PJay

They're ruining that community just as they do every other. Move in with assistance and handouts. Do their best to turn it into a third world country all while, not working, looting, stealing, looking cool, getting government assistance, stinking and running family businesses out. Gaining liquor stores, convenience shops with bullet resistant glass, weave and nail salons and "cultural" restaurants. Commit relentless crimes, create an open drug market and deface any property they can't steal. Then cry when someone loses their life to LE saying there's no opportunity or jobs. It's like deja vu all over again.

So sorry Waldorf is going down..makes me want to cry..

Dakota

~~~~~~~
These are the things that were happening at Landover Mall before it turned into a ghost mall and was eventually torn down in 2006.

limblips

PREMO Member

Please don't stereotype..... Oh wait......

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Please don't stereotype..... Oh wait......

On that note, you'd think normal black people would be yelling their heads off about this thug culture. They identify as the "black community", which indicates they are all of the same mind, so how does this looting and lawlessness play into that? Are these scumbags their "brothers" too?

White people don't do that. We don't look at another white person and go, "Oh, what a relief! A white person! Hello, my brother!" We identify with people who are like us in a socioeconomic fashion, not based on race or skin color. More often we seek out our gender - "Oh good, I'm not the only guy here" - and that other guy could be of any race. I understand the minority aspect of it, but a black middle class man with a family has more in common with a white man of similar background than he does with these punks in the story. And yet the black thugs are his "brothers".

I can't relate.

BernieP

Resident PIA
On that note, you'd think normal black people would be yelling their heads off about this thug culture. They identify as the "black community", which indicates they are all of the same mind, so how does this looting and lawlessness play into that? Are these scumbags their "brothers" too?

White people don't do that. We don't look at another white person and go, "Oh, what a relief! A white person! Hello, my brother!" We identify with people who are like us in a socioeconomic fashion, not based on race or skin color. More often we seek out our gender - "Oh good, I'm not the only guy here" - and that other guy could be of any race. I understand the minority aspect of it, but a black middle class man with a family has more in common with a white man of similar background than he does with these punks in the story. And yet the black thugs are his "brothers".

I can't relate.

This would be a topic in itself. The simple answer is, "You are not black, you can't understand. You have not had to deal with persecution and racism..."
Those that are black and have spoken out about the issues in the community have been marginalized. They are attacked, called an "Uncle Tom" and simply pushed to the side.
A lot of it has to do with political agendas. If blacks and latinos stopped feeling persecuted and joined the rest of the country, it would largely eliminate one political party that thrives on big government and the nanny state.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
On that note, you'd think normal black people would be yelling their heads off about this thug culture. They identify as the "black community", which indicates they are all of the same mind, so how does this looting and lawlessness play into that? Are these scumbags their "brothers" too.

same 'normal' black folk, made excuses for Bill C - putting a Cigar in Monica

hes just getting some, why do white people care

BernieP

Resident PIA
same 'normal' black folk, made excuses for Bill C - putting a Cigar in Monica

hes just getting some, why do white people care

Which by the way was a lousy defense for the charge of lying under oath to an officer of the court.
Clinton wasn't accused or charged for his sexual behavior, he was being sued for sexual harassment and in that court order deposition he lied.
He then attempted to obstruct justice. Poor Monica just happen to be the latest conquest and got sucked into the "pattern of behavior".
Sorry for the rant, but every time it comes up it turns into oh poor Bill Clinton, the right wing prudes are out to get him.
BS, Bill Clinton == Bill Cosby. Oh, and Trumps blast at Hillary, the so called champion of women kind, well she attacked those accusing her husband of harassment.

mitzi

I can't relate.

When the woman were posted doing this at Victoria's Secret, I saw plenty of comments on other sights saying they were stupid, glad they were caught, hope they are caught, etc.

Tito

Donkey Smell
And how is this any different than the same pieces of white trash that get arrested every other week for shoplifting yet let go to do it again with our great st mary countywide catch and release program. Where is the outrage there cracka azz crackas?

Restitution

And how is this any different than the same pieces of white trash that get arrested every other week for shoplifting yet let go to do it again with our great st mary countywide catch and release program. Where is the outrage there cracka azz crackas?

Wrong. Sorry. None of my black friends would consider these criminals their brother.

No self-respecting black man or woman would actually use the term "Cracka azz cracka"

Also, they wouldn't refer to their friends as "black friends"

Nice try though... :clap:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Wrong. Sorry. None of my black friends would consider these criminals their brother.

But you certainly agree that black people tend to find solidarity with "their own", do you not? Because your personal friends aside, I can find you a million examples of race making strange bedfellows.

EDIT:

But now you have me thinking and have kicked me out of my first reaction. Truth is, I have never seen a black person behave the way they do in the news and on TV. I have a black friend who has other black friends making racial comments on his FB, but he has just as many black friends who scoff at that nonsense.

My personal interactions with black people are largely race free. I don't feel any sort of tension or hostility, and obviously they don't get any of that from me. We walked into a chicken shack in Nashville that was in a rough neighborhood and overwhelmingly patronized and staffed by black people, and nobody gave me the stink eye or made me feel like a "white person".

So for real, white people: how many of you encounter racial stuff in your day to day life? Forget the #BLM people you see on TV and in the news; forget the B'more riots and such. In your personal life, in your daily encounters, how many hostile black people do you run into?

Last edited: