A very serious situation may unfold on Sunday! 6/5/2016

Dakota

~~~~~~~
If you live in North Carolina, Virginia, Maryland, Delaware, Eastern Pennsylvania and New Jersey, be aware that a dangerous severe weather outbreak is forecasted for your area!

Numerous severe thunderstorms with large damaging hail, damaging winds, torrential rain and numerous tornadoes and some could be become violent!

Atmospheric conditions are coming together for a widespread severe weather outbreak. All residents need to take this seriously and monitor local forecasts.

https://www.facebook.com/weatherman9111/?fref=nf&pnref=story

Attachments

• 13335642_510522695797761_7462857228008404501_n.jpg
    13335642_510522695797761_7462857228008404501_n.jpg
    61.4 KB · Views: 311

LightRoasted

If I may ...
If I may ...

Great more rain. And with the ground already saturated, I bet a whole bunch of huge mature trees will be falling down. Watch out.

Hessian

Noaa---looks like the scenario has slowed up a bit. will keep watching. That goofy Bonnie" which threatened Coastal Carolinas last week is still lingering,..just barely drifting to the East.

Whatever is coming, I suspect because the lack of steering winds, it could amble along just about anywhere. Don't get too psyched out yet.

A container of milk, a loaf of bread, a stick of butter.

DoWhat

Deplorable
PREMO Member
Got the grass cut, but will probably have to do it again on Tuesday.
We are looking at a lot of rain coming our way.

Also got the grass cut. Had taken a prime rib out of the freezer to grill tomorrow, but doing it now on the rotisserie instead.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Also got the grass cut. Had taken a prime rib out of the freezer to grill tomorrow, but doing it now on the rotisserie instead.

Just put a sirloin tip roast on the smoker....was planning to do that tomorrow.