Anyone know what is going to be built...

Restless

We noticed several new construction sites recently. We have been away so this may have already been answered, so I apologize for asking again if that is the case. In Leonardtown right near the KFC/Taco Bell something is going in. I believe I heard someone say a bank but that looks awfully small for that.

Next to Cracker Barrel, work is beginning and another area is being readied for construction right near that one. Any idea what?

Thanks!

BernieP

Resident PIA
May have been asked before.
Next to Cherry Cove builders on Great Mills Rd - almost across from GM HS.
2 or 3 story steel frame going up.
Odd location for anything other than a police station or jail.

Dupontster

Would THIS face lie?
"In Leonardtown right near the KFC/Taco Bell something is going in. I believe I heard someone say a bank but that looks awfully small for that."

Dairy Queen

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
"In Leonardtown right near the KFC/Taco Bell something is going in. I believe I heard someone say a bank but that looks awfully small for that."

Dairy Queen

That's the sight for the new Super Wal*Mart! :yahoo:

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
Really... Dairy Queen..

I've been passing the one in Charlotte Hall 10 times a week for 5 months now. Is the food any good? From their website, it looks like they have a 'shroom and swiss burger. Might be worth a stop for lunch.

I've been passing the one in Charlotte Hall 10 times a week for 5 months now. Is the food any good? From their website, it looks like they have a 'shroom and swiss burger. Might be worth a stop for lunch.

I only ever get an ice cream cone from them (not that one specifically...), but with Brusters just up the road, I head there instead.

catlingirl

I like it. They have a lunch deal from 11 to 4 and you can get a food combo,only certain kinds, and a sundae for $5. the mozzarella chicken is pretty good, imo

mitzi

I like it. They have a lunch deal from 11 to 4 and you can get a food combo,only certain kinds, and a sundae for $5. the mozzarella chicken is pretty good, imo

I'll vouch with you. It's good, no grease and the small sundae is just the right size.

BernieP

Resident PIA
I've never seen so many people got so excited over fast food joints.

economic development = number of minimum wage jobs

:sad face