Plastic Toy Crabs

lmwelch

Does anyone know where I can buy small blue crabs to use as decoration on a cake? I want realistic looking blue crabs (not red/cooked crabs). This is sort of a last minute idea so I don't have time to order anything -- I need to go buy them today. Thanks!

Call the Calvert Marine Museum. I believe they may have them in their gift shop.

A 2nd place to check would be the St. Clements Island Museum gift shop.

limblips

PREMO Member
Does anyone know where I can buy small blue crabs to use as decoration on a cake? I want realistic looking blue crabs (not red/cooked crabs). This is sort of a last minute idea so I don't have time to order anything -- I need to go buy them today. Thanks!

I used to use them for puppy drum bait. Try the tackle box, they are rubber but if you wash them they will be fine. Look realistic too.

lucky_bee

RBF expert
Have you checked Michaels? I used to grab lots of sea/beach related small realistic items like birds and starfish for some projects. Used to find them where they had all the dollhouse stuff.

libby

Don't know where you are, but Blue Wind Gourmet has blue and red crab lollipops, if you think that would work.