Hey, Lady!!!! You on the phone.......

glhs837

Power with Control
Hope you felt embarrassed that I actually stopped 20 feet short of the car in front of me at the light so I could be sure you would pull up next to me at the light. You must have, that must be why you stopped 30 feet back from the car in front of you. Or maybe you wanted to be sure you didnt rear end anyone when you came up for air from the cell you were glued to all the way from outbound Gate One to the light at Exploration at at lunch today at 1130. The guy behind me sure figured out I wanted your attention when he honked to get you to raise you head. I had kept you in my scan in my rearview the whole way, and your tires spent more time on the lines on either side of your lane than between them. The guy that honked at the stop light? Yeah, I noticed you went a foot into his lane making him swerve to avoid a crash. thats why when I had your attention, I gave the most polite "Please keep your eyes on the road" gesture I could think of.

I'm sure you are a nice person who really doesn't want to kill anyone and would be heartbroken if you did. Get the hell off your phone, whatever you were texting can wait til you get to BWW or wherever you were going. Or maybe activate the Bluetooth in your car so you can use text to speech. Buy a $30 Bluetooth module that hangs from your rearview. Anything, because if you dont, you ARE going crash at best, kill someone at at worst.

Spook

hope you felt embarrassed that i actually stopped 20 feet short of the car in front of me at the light so i could be sure you would pull up next to me at the light. You must have, that must be why you stopped 30 feet back from the car in front of you. Or maybe you wanted to be sure you didnt rear end anyone when you came up for air from the cell you were glued to all the way from outbound gate one to the light at exploration at at lunch today at 1130. The guy behind me sure figured out i wanted your attention when he honked to get you to raise you head. I had kept you in my scan in my rearview the whole way, and your tires spent more time on the lines on either side of your lane than between them. The guy that honked at the stop light? Yeah, i noticed you went a foot into his lane making him swerve to avoid a crash. Thats why when i had your attention, i gave the most polite "please keep your eyes on the road" gesture i could think of.

I'm sure you are a nice person who really doesn't want to kill anyone and would be heartbroken if you did. Get the hell off your phone, whatever you were texting can wait til you get to bww or wherever you were going. Or maybe activate the bluetooth in your car so you can use text to speech. Buy a $30 bluetooth module that hangs from your rearview. Anything, because if you dont, you are going crash at best, kill someone at at worst.

stfu

Tito

Donkey Smell
You know twice this past weekend in order for the preoccupied (in both cases young ) drivers, they had to use the shoulder to stop instead of running in the back of us. They end up finally slowing down and braking when they were right beside me. Definitely shot them disgusted looks. Put the crap down and drive people! I said Damn!

PeoplesElbow

Yesterday I got stuck for about an hour right before the 301 bridge in VA due to an accident, after it was cleared and traffic began to flow you wouldn't believe how many cars I noticed in the oncoming lane where the drivers eyes were pointed down and not looking at the road.

ginwoman

It is getting awful out there with people and their cell phones.

You know twice this past weekend in order for the preoccupied (in both cases young ) drivers, they had to use the shoulder to stop instead of running in the back of us. They end up finally slowing down and braking when they were right beside me. Definitely shot them disgusted looks. Put the crap down and drive people! I said Damn!

Lilypad

In 6 days I have traveled approx. 1,600 miles-from central VA to NVA...I am amazed at the shear stupidity of most drivers-quote "most." The texting, talking on cell phones, eating, fiddling with the GSP; not to mention lack of basic driving skills. Rarely did I see PD on the roads-both local and state...I'm sure they're stretched to capacity. I was mentally/physically exhausted by the time I got to point B from dealing with all the idjits. :shocking:

glhs837

Power with Control

Nope :) These people are the number one killer on the roads today, and we need to wake up to the danger. You dont want to talk about it, GTFO the thread. You want to defend it, bring it. I spent some time on the road on Sunday going up to Upper Marlboro and back, and all the way up and down RT 4, the people going 50-53 in the left lane while glued to their damn phones were everywhere.

littlelady

God bless the USA

Your reply was uncalled for. Why did you say that? Are you one of those people that think it is ok to be on the phone when driving? I see what ghls is talking about every time I am on the road. Are you ok with people on the phone while driving; especially, the ones that are not hands free. Sorry, if you are having a bad day, but your reply made no sense, whatsoever. Period. Maybe, cell phones should be banned. Would you like to edit your post?

glhs837

Power with Control
Oh, and I was on my motorcycle, so it was perfectly clear to everyone around what was going on :) I'm thinking a more universal "hangup and drive" gesture is needed. Maybe the traditional middle finger that you then flip upside down and make a downward motion with after the flip?

warneckutz

Your reply was uncalled for. Why did you say that? Are you one of those people that think it is ok to be on the phone when driving? I see what ghls is talking about every time I am on the road. Are you ok with people on the phone while driving; especially, the ones that are not hands free. Sorry, if you are having a bad day, but your reply made no sense, whatsoever. Period. Maybe, cell phones should be banned. Would you like to edit your post?

Holy Post of Nothingness... stop trying so hard...

Yea, that is your problem.....:rolleyes:

+1

vince77

Oh, and I was on my motorcycle, so it was perfectly clear to everyone around what was going on :) I'm thinking a more universal "hangup and drive" gesture is needed. Maybe the traditional middle finger that you then flip upside down and make a downward motion with after the flip?

that's a dangerous way to live these days.