Roid Rage In The Grocery Checkout

Jennalynn

To the muscle-bound bully behind me in the checkout line… I realize that YOU were in a hurry to checkout with your very important items… and that it was taking longer for the cashier to ring up my order than you found acceptable… but taking your forearm and SHOVING my items down the belt and swearing at God did not get you checked out faster! The use of the “F” word, and throwing in “JC” brought your arrogance to another level. In fact, it slowed the cashier down, because we both turned to look at you!

At first, she and I were taken aback by your language and terrible attitude, not to mention the fact that you were roughing up my purchases with your sweaty limb… But when I turned to the cashier and said… “Must be the steroids…”, YOU were the one taken aback… And when I said to you… “Instead of swearing at God because you are annoyed, you should be thanking him for the life and health he gave you…”, you stomped off with your purchases in hand – to a different register – still swearing!

Those muscles did not instill in you dignity or self-respect, because if they had – you wouldn’t want others to see you as an inflated, self-centered, ego-manic – with appalling breath.

Please do yourself and St. Mary’s County a favor; ease up on the roids… ease up on yourself… ease up on the rest of us... and try brushing your teeth!

I was going to suggest kicking him in the nutz, but he probably doesn't have any. All shriveled up.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Ideally he is over his snit and is embarrassed for the way he behaved. Or he went home and beat his girlfriend.

BlueSunday

To the muscle-bound bully behind me in the checkout line… I realize that YOU were in a hurry to checkout with your very important items… and that it was taking longer for the cashier to ring up my order than you found acceptable… but taking your forearm and SHOVING my items down the belt and swearing at God did not get you checked out faster! The use of the “F” word, and throwing in “JC” brought your arrogance to another level. In fact, it slowed the cashier down, because we both turned to look at you!

At first, she and I were taken aback by your language and terrible attitude, not to mention the fact that you were roughing up my purchases with your sweaty limb… But when I turned to the cashier and said… “Must be the steroids…”, YOU were the one taken aback… And when I said to you… “Instead of swearing at God because you are annoyed, you should be thanking him for the life and health he gave you…”, you stomped off with your purchases in hand – to a different register – still swearing!

Those muscles did not instill in you dignity or self-respect, because if they had – you wouldn’t want others to see you as an inflated, self-centered, ego-manic – with appalling breath.

Please do yourself and St. Mary’s County a favor; ease up on the roids… ease up on yourself… ease up on the rest of us... and try brushing your teeth!

Good for You!!!More people should stand up for themselves in situations like that.Bravo!

Jennalynn

Oh man where was this at?
Store on 235. I'd prefer not to say which one. The cashier was so kind, but was intimidated and a bit afraid of him. Especially when he shoved my items down the belt. She was apologetic! I assured her all was well... She had a look on her face that made me want to hug her! Maybe she'll read this and post a response!

Maybe he was having a terrible day. I just wish the guy could realize that in one brief moment... he could pull out of the parking lot - and have an accident, or stroke, or something... Never walk again, never recover - maybe not survive. His last few moments on this earth - used up being angry and self-centered...

I actually feel bad making fun of him by posting what I did!

I often say, "Choose Kindness". That goes for me too...

Forkian

Is there more to the story? What was taking so long? Were you and the cashier holding up the line with some long conversation or something? Was the cashier old and slow? Just trying to understand the situation that led up to the argument.

MADPEBS1

Man, I'm still here !!!
lets GUESS, i'm guessing SHoppers we got the gym right in same plaza. You were making him late for his ZUMBA class !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Misfit

Lawful neutral
Is this him?

Attachments

• Sajad Gharibi.jpg
    Sajad Gharibi.jpg
    93.8 KB · Views: 178

Jennalynn

Is there more to the story? What was taking so long? Were you and the cashier holding up the line with some long conversation or something? Was the cashier old and slow? Just trying to understand the situation that led up to the argument.
There was nothing going on! I was just checking out... He threw his stuff down... and immediately shoved my items down the belt... She and I didn't have a conversation, until after he blew up and stomped away. I don't mean to offend - but was it you?