Doctor Recommendations

JabbaJawz

Be about it
1. A decent vet in the St. Mary's area...

2. A good family doctor in the St. Mary's area - one stop doctor for all of us (ranging from infant through adulthood). I'm not interested in Breton, really...

cosgirl

St. Clement's Medical in Wildewood Center (Dr. Tom Wilkinson and Dr. Mia Finkleston)...great physicians!!!

meme

The Smart Hooker
I had lots of dealings with Dr. Gupta (I think that is how you spell her name) at the medical center in Hollywood. She was absolutely wonderful. She's in the regular Family Practice part and I believe she is there with Dr. Jarboe.

I give her two thumbs up! :yay: :yay:

Vince

Don't know about a Doctor because in all these years here I still haven't found one that I like. Vet? Take your dog to Three Notch. Vets name is Jennifer. I think her last name is Masterson or something like that. She's good.

jlabsher

Sorry about that chief.
Vet is Park Animal Clinic, on Great Mills Rd by International Liquor. Took the dog in with dirty ears, she told me "I can sell you this $50 bottle of medicine or you can use vinegar & water."

Used to go to the place in Leonardtown (Breton?) they charged me $20 for the rabies shot plus $20 to give it, lost my business pretty quick.

willie

Originally posted by jlabsher
Vet is Park Animal Clinic, on Great Mills Rd by International Liquor. Took the dog in with dirty ears, she told me "I can sell you this $50 bottle of medicine or you can use vinegar & water."
It has been a couple of years now but I could never find any vet better than Park Animal Clinic.

duzzey

Dr. Gupta, two thumbs as well. She's located on the Bea building off of 235. Just past the Outback

jeneisen

Indy Bound
Three Notch Vet on Airport View Drive is where I take my doggies and they have been great. They were wonderful when I put Baby (german shephard) down a few weeks ago and I just had surgery for my Rottie. They also own the one in Lexington Park and I often go there for shots and stuff since its closer to my house. I find the doctors at Three Notch are much better and I have been to all the Vets in St. Marys. But thats just my opinion. The vet I see is Jennifer O'Connor. I think she is great but Dr. Mateson did Rubys surgery and did a great job too!

K

Katie

No idea of a doctor.

I take my babies to St.Mary's Vet Hospital, right on 235. They ahve a great option, that I can drop the dogs off in the am, and they get the work done, then I can pick them up after work. That is really convenient for me. They call me if there is anything they need to talk to me about. Then when I pick them up they go over anything that was done.

smile

For Vet I would suggest Three Notch also. Park and Three Notch are together, so either would be good. But since you are trying to live more towards the Hollywood side, Three Notch would definitely be in between home and work. We always took our dogs their growing up and I am taking our new doggy there also, if I can ever remember to make an appointment. :crazy:

JabbaJawz

Be about it
Originally posted by smile
We always took our dogs their growing up and I am taking our new doggy there also, if I can ever remember to make an appointment. :crazy:

You got a new dog, cool!! What kind?

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
My menagerie goes to Three Notch Vets. I've been going to them for 20+ years and have always been impressed with their care. I have heard that Breton in Leonardtown is VERY high costwise.