Crime Well?

Spook

Lex. Park Woman Murdered

When is the BLM rally scheduled? When is the president going to speak? If Obama had a son. What kind of rocks should we throw? When we raise our hands in the air, how long should we hold them up? What's the closest liquor store and weave/nail salon we can loot? Is a razor knife sharp enough to cut a fire hose? Will this be considered a Hate Crime? Is there an electronics store we can run in and grab some free TV's? Was there a hoodie or Skittles involved??

http://somd.com/news/headlines/2016/20946.php

Spook

This was a black life. I mean, didn't it matter? Sure, the deceased isn't a career criminal actively engaged in a criminal act at the time (like the others), but shouldn't there be some public outcry? Are we picking and choosing what BL's we're going to rally about? We need room to destroy.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
This was a black life. I mean, didn't it matter? Sure, the deceased isn't a career criminal actively engaged in a criminal act at the time (like the others), but shouldn't there be some public outcry? Are we picking and choosing what BL's we're going to rally about? We need room to destroy.

There was no indicator in the story that the victim was black, and I didn't know her personally.

But you're right - this rallying around career criminals is ridiculous. More than 60 people were shot in Chicago over Fourth of July weekend. Apparently the majority of them were black, none shot by a cop. Where's the outrage? So far this year, Chicago has racked up 329 homicides - most of them black, none killed by cops. Outrage? Anyone?

Midnightrider

There was no indicator in the story that the victim was black, and I didn't know her personally.

But you're right - this rallying around career criminals is ridiculous. More than 60 people were shot in Chicago over Fourth of July weekend. Apparently the majority of them were black, none shot by a cop. Where's the outrage? So far this year, Chicago has racked up 329 homicides - most of them black, none killed by cops. Outrage? Anyone?

if you stuck it in your googler you would see there were several rallies againsat gun violence in and around chicago recently

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
And it really appears they're working!!:sarcasm::rolleyes:

Not to mention when some thug is shot by a cop, it makes national news and the lawsuits start flying.

Why do we know the names of Freddie Gray and Michael Brown, but the victims in Chicago over the weekend are largely anonymous?

Spook

We should consider re-naming BLM. Maybe a movement to change the movement.

SBLMOWKBAWPOATCTIACAC

Selective Black Lives Matter Only When Killed By A White Police Officer As The Career Thug Is Actively Committing A Crime

I like it! Let me call MSNBC...

limblips

PREMO Member
The real crime here is that the proven POS was on the street to kill someone. He has an extensive record of not being nice to people. He served time but obviously not enough.

luvmygdaughters

We should consider re-naming BLM. Maybe a movement to change the movement.

SBLMOWKBAWPOATCTIACAC

Selective Black Lives Matter Only When Killed By A White Police Officer As The Career Thug Is Actively Committing A Crime

I like it! Let me call MSNBC...

:killingme