Today is National Fried Chicken Day

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Bann texted me this morning so I didn't miss it.

:yahoo:

I think National Fried Chicken Day should be a federal holiday. Everyone should get the day off to enjoy some crispy yummy chicken. That will be one of my campaign promises when I run for Imperial Dictator (ha ha, who am I kidding? dictators don't run for office). I will pass out buckets of chickie at my rallies, get endorsements from Popeye and the Colonel, and enslave you all.

:diva:

mAlice

professional daydreamer

I think National Fried Chicken Day should be a federal holiday. Everyone should get the day off to enjoy some crispy yummy chicken. That will be one of my campaign promises when I run for Imperial Dictator (ha ha, who am I kidding? dictators don't run for office). I will pass out buckets of chickie at my rallies, get endorsements from Popeye and the Colonel, and enslave you all.

:diva:

Please get some decent fried chicken. Publix, Kroeger...not the dumps mentioned above.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Please get some decent fried chicken. Publix, Kroeger...not the dumps mentioned above.

We are having lunch at Lee's, which is a little local chicken joint that's been serving southern fried love to Lincolnites since 1945.

But the masses love KFC and Popeyes, and I will need their endorsements for my "campaign".

glhs837

Power with Control

(ha ha, who am I kidding? dictators don't run for office). :

Of course they do, and once elected, they toss out the mechanisms for elections or subvert them. And become dictators.....

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I prefer my fried chicken skinless and boneless, please.

I hate to admit this, but I have recently become a fan of the chicken tender. Being on the road, every major truck stop has them but it never occurred to me to actually eat one until we ventured forth in May. We also had Cane's chicken fingers in Charlottesville and they were quite tasty.

I feel like such a lazy Communist. :frown:

I hate to admit this, but I have recently become a fan of the chicken tender. Being on the road, every major truck stop has them but it never occurred to me to actually eat one until we ventured forth in May. We also had Cane's chicken fingers in Charlottesville and they were quite tasty.

I feel like such a lazy Communist. :frown:
Before you know it... you'll be making my ma's secret sketti recipe..:huggy:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Before you know it... you'll be making my ma's secret sketti recipe..:huggy:

I think about her every time I see a packet of her secret ingredient. When the zombie apocalypse hits - which seems to be coming in November - that will be my survival recipe.

I think about her every time I see a packet of her secret ingredient. When the zombie apocalypse hits - which seems to be coming in November - that will be my survival recipe.
We've come to the conclusion the Maryland zombie apocalypse will originate from Ft. Detrick. Good thing you are mobile... it will buy you some time.

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
:confused:

Attachments

• spag sauce pkt.jpg
    spag sauce pkt.jpg
    92.6 KB · Views: 79

PeoplesElbow

We are having lunch at Lee's, which is a little local chicken joint that's been serving southern fried love to Lincolnites since 1945.

But the masses love KFC and Popeyes, and I will need their endorsements for my "campaign".

Lees Fried Chicken is a chain btw. Good fried chicken though.