DeeJay

Administrator
Staff member
Saturday, July 30, 2016
PNC Waterside Pavilion
Calvert Marine Museum

Rick Springfield
with Night Ranger & The Romantics

Grammy Award-winning singer and creator of the finest power-pop of the ’80s, Rick Springfield will appear with Night Ranger and The Romantics on the PNC Waterside Pavilion Saturday, July 30. Springfield has sold 25 million albums and scored 17 U.S. Top 40 hits, including “Jessie’s Girl,” “Don’t Talk to Strangers,” “An Affair of the Heart,” “I've Done Everything for You,” “Love Somebody,” and “Human Touch.” Springfield has continued to create and has authored two books, has been seen acting on hit shows and most recently appeared with Merl Streep in the movie "Rikki and the Flash." In 2013, Springfield wrote and recorded “The Man That Never Was” with Foo Fighters’ frontman Dave Grohl and was also honored with a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame.

Appearing with Springfield will be Night Ranger who rose to fame with their hits “When You Close Your Eyes,” “Sister Christian,” and “Don’t Tell Me You Love Me.” Rounding out the night will be The Romantics singing favorites like “Talking in Your Sleep” and “What I Like About You.”

Ticket prices are $44 for reserved seats and $54 for premium seats (additional fees apply) and tickets are on sale now!
https://calvertmarinemuseum.ticketforce.com/

RareBreed

Throwing the deuces
I loved, loved, loved Rick Springfield until I saw an "interview" with him on TMZ where he wouldn't answer any questions until the guy showed him nude pictures of his girlfriend. Now all I see is old perv. :ohwell: