Yup, all the wonderful things that come down from PG county:

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron

littlelady

God bless the USA
Think of all the crabs people will be eating out of the patuxent river as summer continues.

I don't want to think about it. My BIL gave up his desk job to go back to crabbing with the commercial license that my FIL has had forever out of Benedict. They were saying it has been a great season for crabs. I hope this incident doesn't change that for next year. And, let us not forget the little fishies, too. Yuck. :frown:

Last edited:

NorthBeachPerso

Honorary SMIB
Y'all realize that by the time it gets down to here it won't even be detectable, right? There's more #### going into the river every day from all the bad septic systems and the dog #### in your lawns than this spill released

Roman

Y'all realize that by the time it gets down to here it won't even be detectable, right? There's more #### going into the river every day from all the bad septic systems and the dog #### in your lawns than this spill released
Well written! The bacteria in our waterways is terrible anyway.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
There's more #### going into the river every day from all the bad septic systems and the dog #### in your lawns than this spill released

...or from the rest rooms in just one Taco Bell.
ate something bad.jpg

littlelady

God bless the USA
Well written! The bacteria in our waterways is terrible anyway.

That is true. I can't believe I forgot this story. About 10 years ago we were on a friends twin propeller boat and it got caught in an underwater net. Dead in the water. Hub jumped in the water with a knife to cut the boat free, and within a few days his hands that were cut in the process were swelling. He went to ER and they put him in quarantine. CDC was called. No one could figure out what had infected him. He was in hospital for a week on all kinds of antibiotics, etc. and it went away. At one point, his fingers started turning black. I guess a little sewage won't do terrible damage.