The Enterprise

Aimhigh2000

Ok, I know that our fabulous newspaper comes out twice a week, and the radio stations (local) report one story (a gozillion times a day) But, are we so out of touch that they don't have a website or online edition? I know that somd.com has news, or at least the police blotters to see if friends or relatives got locked up and why, but with all the new tech companies moving down and the signs defining the "St. Mary's County Technology Corridor." (pardon the endless laughter at that one ~ but they aren't as bad as the Lexington Park Town Center signs in front of the Flat Tops) I know that more happens in this region than "Man pees on dog ~ this story and more after this."???????? :confused:

Pete

Repete
Originally posted by Aimhigh2000
Ok, I know that our fabulous newspaper comes out twice a week, and the radio stations (local) report one story (a gozillion times a day) But, are we so out of touch that they don't have a website or online edition? I know that somd.com has news, or at least the police blotters to see if friends or relatives got locked up and why, but with all the new tech companies moving down and the signs defining the "St. Mary's County Technology Corridor." (pardon the endless laughter at that one ~ but they aren't as bad as the Lexington Park Town Center signs in front of the Flat Tops) I know that more happens in this region than "Man pees on dog ~ this story and more after this."???????? :confused:
Is your complaining chronic?

rraley

Well, the wonderful St. Mary's Today has a website that gets updated about once every 5 years...so if your interested, go check it out.

willie

Originally posted by rraley
Well, the wonderful St. Mary's Today has a website that gets updated about once every 5 years...so if your interested, go check it out.
That is an "amusement only" rag. Very few of the rantings are dated.