I Hate Summers Here

Capture.JPG

Vince

Not going to be any better tomorrow. It'll keep me off the golf course, but I still have work around the house that has to be done.

Index is up to 120*. whuff.

I have lots to do too, but screw it. I'm staying in the a/c with a cold drink.

Hannibal

Each and EVERY time I walk back into my house, I give thanks and appreciation that I was fortunate enough to be born into a good home in the United States ......... and not some dilapidated shack in some 3rd world country. To hell with this heat. AC is an amazing thing. I am loving it.

97/123* now. Just keeps going up.

Wondering if this particular reporting station is off a bit...

Accuweather on my phone says

93/107 w 55% H - Fort Washington
91/098 w 51% H - California

Wunderground
Lex Park and Hollywood both have similar numbers approaching 122* index. Everywhere else is showing about 107*. I stopped using Humidity as a reference, it can be misleading. A better reference is Dew Point. Over 70* is getting muggy. We are at 85*. Downright wet.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
I love it because we get four distinct seasons in Maryland. However hot, cold, wet, dry, snowy, dreary or perfect it is, it only lasts a few weeks or so and we get some up in down in each season.

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
You really have to plan your day in weather like this. Fishing 0600-0800, lawn 0900-1100, shower and lunch, dishes, now have laundry going. Stay hydrated and drink plenty of liquids.

Bud light is close enough to water to pass as liquids, so DoWhat should be good to go. :yay:

DoWhat

Deplorable
PREMO Member
Wunderground
Lex Park and Hollywood both have similar numbers approaching 122* index. Everywhere else is showing about 107*. I stopped using Humidity as a reference, it can be misleading. A better reference is Dew Point. Over 70* is getting muggy. We are at 85*. Downright wet.

There is a nice breeze here, so that helps me.

DoWhat

Deplorable
PREMO Member
You really have to plan your day in weather like this. Fishing 0600-0800, lawn 0900-1100, shower and lunch, dishes, now have laundry going. Stay hydrated and drink plenty of liquids.

Bud light is close enough to water to pass as liquids, so DoWhat should be good to go. :yay:

But I am still drinking plenty of water, besides the BL.

DoWhat

Deplorable
PREMO Member
It was a cheap, low blow and an easy laugh. :shrug:

And I did laugh.
And you are right. BL isn't to best quality beer out there.
I do occasionally have a Sierra Nevada IPA, but that will put me on my a$$ after a couple.