Run them over

DannyMotorcycle

so now every time a cop shoots an armed black criminal, white people have to watch out for the ignorant portion of black youth trying to violently attack them for their race? If this keeps up there are going to be a lot more ignorant morons getting run over in the street for one thing, or shot in the states where carrying is legal. None of these fools look like adults. The law needs to hold parents responsible for their violent unsupervised kids also, in addition to the kids themselves.

If ANY group of people attacks your car, please dont' sit around tryng not to hit them, push your way through with your car and get out of that scenario.. and if any of them get ran over OH WELL. Don't be the next Reginald denny.

https://www.conservativeoutfitters....r-beatdowns-during-milwaukee-race-riots-video

glhs837

Power with Control
And that he had a body cam that shows the poor misguided youth who was just showing the officer that he was taking that bad gun back to where he found it inside that house a few months back, before it hurt someone.

God help them if the body cam does NOT show that. I would say they would be stupid to put that out if it doesn't, but we have seen cases like that before where the department just makes shiut up only to be shown to be lying idiots when the footage does get released, Chicago, I'm looking at you........

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Obama is the race riot president. I would say I hope he's proud of his accomplishment, but I'm sure he's quite pleased and this is exactly what he was hoping for.