The boy rating scale.......

Bird Dog

Bird Dog
PREMO Member
Instead of commenting on Noboy's BS, why don't we just put a number in our reply to let him know how we feel. Saves time and stress.

1. That's the dumbest Chit I have ever heard

2. That's some really dumb Chit

3. You can do better than that

4. It was OK

5. It was really great, now how do I get to be Soro's boy toy also.

This_person

Instead of commenting on Noboy's BS, why don't we just put a number in our reply to let him know how we feel. Saves time and stress.

1. That's the dumbest Chit I have ever heard

2. That's some really dumb Chit

3. You can do better than that

4. It was OK

5. It was really great, now how do I get to be Soro's boy toy also.

:lol:

I just found this. Explains the replies in some of his threads. Thank you!

This_person

Can you explain the joke to me? :dance:

nhboy, fellow poster, tends to post repeated and inflammatory links, snippets, and memes. It often spurs discussions which he rarely involves himself. As a general rule, I think he posts aroun 9,000,000 times per hour, and only 90% of them are the same thing from different sources.

Calling his names has grown old, and disputing his inaccurate claims becomes redundant. So, this rating scale was developed to simply provide a canned response to his posts.

Restitution

Calling his names has grown old, and disputing his inaccurate claims becomes redundant. So, this rating scale was developed to simply provide a canned response to his posts.

OR....

We could all just simply not respond to ANY of his postings. Don't even open anything that he posts. Pretty soon.... there will be less clicks and there would be no reason for him to be kept around.

OR....

We could all just simply not respond to ANY of his postings. Don't even open anything that he posts. Pretty soon.... there will be less clicks and there would be no reason for him to be kept around.

That's been suggested before ad nausem. But it's like a train wreck.... most can't look away.

spr1975wshs

Mostly settled in...
Ad Free Experience
Patron
OR....

^Proper Troll control

Millburn

nhboy, fellow poster, tends to post repeated and inflammatory links, snippets, and memes. It often spurs discussions which he rarely involves himself. As a general rule, I think he posts aroun 9,000,000 times per hour, and only 90% of them are the same thing from different sources.

Can you please explain how this is in anyway different then the poster named Gurps with his constant drivel and can we use the same rating on any and all other posters's?

Restitution

That's been suggested before ad nausem. But it's like a train wreck.... most can't look away.

34187007.jpg

Restitution

Can you please explain how this is in anyway different then the poster named Gurps with his constant drivel and can we use the same rating on any and all other posters's?

SURE!

One of them posts 5-6 times a day.... the other posts 5-6 times an HOUR!

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron

I like the rating system for all posters.

And the difference between Gurps and nhboy is that at least Gurps actually comments on his posts and it's not just a cut/paste, link to some screwball blog, or a stupid meme. Gurps participates in the discussion; nhboy does not. nhboy's posts are mostly worthless, and only very rarely informational or discussion provoking.

This_person

I like the rating system for all posters.

And the difference between Gurps and nhboy is that at least Gurps actually comments on his posts and it's not just a cut/paste, link to some screwball blog, or a stupid meme. Gurps participates in the discussion; nhboy does not. nhboy's posts are mostly worthless, and only very rarely informational or discussion provoking.
:dingding: