Help Police Identity Male Suuspect Who Robbed and Assaulted 84 Year-Old-Man

Hank

my war
On Thursday, August 18, 2016, at approximately 11:15 a.m., St. Mary’s County Sheriff’s Office patrol deputies responded to the 22000 block of Duke Street in Leonardtown for a reported strong armed robbery.

http://smnewsnet.com/archives/40748...le-suuspect-robbed-assaulted-84-year-old-man/

Leonardtown-1.jpg

3CATSAILOR

I haven't seen this guy. - But based on the photo from the side and back, he should be easy to identify if he doesn't turn himself in before someone lets the police know who he is. Look closely at his facial features from the side and his hair style. The best place for this type of person is in jail where he belongs.

luvmygdaughters

I live in that area. I hope the SOB tries that on me, especially when I 'm walking my dog!! I'll be looking for his punk a$$. Real tough guy beating up an 84 y.o man.

LightRoasted

If I may ...
If I may ...

See, this is where concealed carry comes into play. Story should read, "Perp shot dead after attempted strong armed robbery". That would be a happy ending.

mitzi

I live in that area. I hope the SOB tries that on me, especially when I 'm walking my dog!! I'll be looking for his punk a$$. Real tough guy beating up an 84 y.o man.

P*sses me off too. I'm up the street not far from there. I wish the angle of the pic would have caught his face. This looks like it may back by the old Leonardtown Building Supply.

luvmygdaughters

P*sses me off too. I'm up the street not far from there. I wish the angle of the pic would have caught his face. This looks like it may back by the old Leonardtown Building Supply.

Yep that's what I think too. I took the dog for a walk on Saturday, looked for his a$$ but didn't see him.

Kinnakeet

If I may ...

See, this is where concealed carry comes into play. Story should read, "Perp shot dead after attempted strong armed robbery". That would be a happy ending.
YOU ARE 1000% CORRECT! HOGAN NEEDS TO ADDRESS THE 2ND AMENDMENT FOR US OR ELSE HE WONT GET VOTES WHEN IT IS TIME!:larry: