My 1st novel, The Zombie Virus, is on sale for $0.99 this weekend only!

Pushrod

Patriot
For anyone interested in reading a great book, my novel, The Zombie Virus, is for sale for $0.99, August 26th - 28th only.

One thing that I do ask is that when you finish reading them that you PLEASE leave an honest written review on Amazon. Those are what keep my writing fires burning.

Here is the link and a brief description to The Zombie Virus novel:

https://smile.amazon.com/Zombie-Virus-Book-1-ebook/dp/B00QJI5J4O/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1472214514&sr=8-2&keywords=paul+hetzer

There are no zombies in this novel, instead it is a virus that comes back from the 'dead'.

A USAMRIID scientist Steven McQuinn desperately races against the clock to unravel the secrets of a Pandemic that is raging across the planet, infecting most of Earth's population. Outside the top-secret infectious disease laboratory the world is quickly falling apart and more frighteningly; growing quiet. Society ceases to exist and the ordered world of humans quickly descends into a post-apocalyptical nightmare of horror as the infected transform into savage killers. Now one scientist may be all that stands between survival and the extinction of the human race.

TZVpicsmall_zpsjafsszsw.jpg