Must be a new fad...

tater

Lots of people invisible. Not that I care, I just feel like some jacka__ still wearing checkered vans or parachute pants or something by not being invis :frown:

John Z

if you will
?

I guess I don't get what you are saying. Do you mean fashion today is too bland; that we're all wearing khakis and earth tones and too much J. Crew?

It is easy to say this, but do and wear what YOU like; it is OK to create your own style. Of course, people like to laugh and ridicule those who are different; just don't let it get to you!

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
I griped about it earlier too and decided what the hey. So few use their real names any way, so why advertise when you’re on the board. Now I have become one of the invisible ones.

Otter

Nothing to see here
It's so dreamy
Oh, fantasy free me
So you can't see me
No, not at all
In another dimension
With voyeuristic intention
Well secluded, I see all

:lmao: :lmao::lmao:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Bch, it's astounding! Time is fleeting! Madness takes its toll!

Otter, that's funny because that song always runs through my head when I see invisibles :lmao:

Otter

Nothing to see here
Originally posted by vraiblonde
Otter, that's funny because that song always runs through my head when I see invisibles :lmao:

Whoa, thats scary, Vrai...Thought I was the only one that had that song running thru my head when out here..:biggrin:

watercolor

yeah yeah
Ok Otter....

just as long as you dont wear fishnets and heals when thinking of that song.

I just dont think it is your forte ....m'kay?

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Re: Okay, I'm a youngin' ...

Originally posted by BchBns
so what song is that? it's not ringing any bells with me. (and feel free to make youngin' jokes :biggrin:)
Between the phrases and the mention of fishnets... I'm guessing Rocky Horror?

Bch... Ignorance is bliss. It's a really strange film. :lol:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I never realized there were people out there who hadn't seen Rocky Horror Picture Show. It's like never having seen Star Wars or something. I'll bet I saw it every Saturday night when I was in high school. We used to all go party, then meet at the theater for the midnight showing. They've had it there for as long as I can remember and my Mom says they're still doing it.

Also, Bch, being young is no excuse! My 15 year old and her theater group did "Time Warp" for their Variety Show - they had the dance, gestures and costumes down PAT!

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
Invisibility - Fact or Fiction?

Tater, I'm not getting the concern you seem to feel
about the ones who log on, but don't participate. I'll log on to the forums at times, read some of the threads, but if I feel I don't have anything to contribute, I'll just pass it by. Is that what you're refering to? BchBns, I did not know these invisible types could read PMs; is that a fact? Do you mean their own PMs or PMs meant for others? If the latter is true, then THAT is a bit disturbing.
I believe a couple of weeks ago this issue was raised, and I thought "well there are folks who just don't want to jump into the middle of things they know nothing about." Am I missing something here? BTW, I don't know how to go "stealth"
either.
penncam:confused:

Last edited:

Sharon

Staff member
PREMO Member
Penncam

Originally posted by penncam
Do you mean their own PMs or PMs meant for others? If the latter is true, then THAT is a bit disturbing.
Now why would that be disturbing to you? :wink: :lol: If it will calm your nerves a bit...no one can read PM's but the recipient/sender. :cheers:

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
Re: Penncam

Originally posted by Sharon
Now why would that be disturbing to you? :wink: :lol: it
:clap: Thank you Sharon!! I always thought PMs were just what they meant: PRIVATE messages. You wouldn't want people to know every little deviant/risque/personal/and/or
fantasy thought or craving revealed; made public would you?
Not that I MIGHT have something to hide, MIND YOU, I am just merely concerned for others, ahem, privacy, or did I already say that?:dance:

penncam

Last edited:

Otter

Nothing to see here
Re: Okay, I'm a youngin' ...

Originally posted by BchBns
so what song is that? it's not ringing any bells with me. (and feel free to make youngin' jokes :biggrin:)
Hmmm...Judging from your description of where ya work, Bch, you can't be that far from me, I will have to drop off a copy of RHPS..Ya gotta be careful, tho, you'll lose spudman forever if he sees it..lol :biggrin:

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
LET'S DO the TIME WARP AGAIN!!

:cheers: It's just a jump to the left! Isn't that from the movie, too? If I'm not mistaken, the silver-haired guy that sings part of that song used to play a villain in one of the earlier James Bond movies. Was that stirred or shaken, sir?

:drunk: penncam

K

Kizzy

I could do w/o ben affleck, though. I think they could have found someone better to play that role ... not a usual hollywood pretty boy; rather, some B-list actor who could have not come across so

I think that is what makes Ben Aflich great in the role. He is like an everyday guy that you would see anywhere. Plus, he kinda plays a small role in the film (at least I thought so), and he gives the perception that he is just a country boy in the film.

But if I had to choose between the two, I would pick Josh Hartnett. He looks more down to earth.

Fantastic Movie and was disapointed with the reviews that it was given when it first came out. It didn't give the movie the credit it deserved.

Sierra39

Hairball Magnet
I thought Pearl Harbor was pretty good, too...

But I LOVE Rocky Horror!

pix1.jpg