9/11

Millburn

Please at some point today take the time to think about what happen 15 years ago and put your politics aside and remember the brave Men and Women that died on that frightful day, all so take some time and really think about what it is that first responders do without concern for themselves or their own welfare.Thanks, have a good day and and week.

RPMDAD

Remember it well, will never forget. Could see the smoke rising from the Pentagon from my office window. God bless all who lost their lives that day.

Lilypad

firefighter hand .jpg

spr1975wshs

Mostly settled in...
Ad Free Experience
Patron
The big lesson I take from that day is the way men and women ran to the fire to help, the way people came together and we were all Americans looking out for each other.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Please at some point today take the time to think about what happen 15 years ago and put your politics aside and remember the brave Men and Women that died on that frightful day, all so take some time and really think about what it is that first responders do without concern for themselves or their own welfare.Thanks, have a good day and and week.

It is impossible to 'set aside' politics when what happened that day was directly due to politics and that the people who died that day trusted in and had confidence in our politics. We've been dishonoring them and continue to do so to this day including all who then volunteered to serve after that day.

It is unconscionable where we are as a nation today. Is there a principle we've not sacrificed? The simple fact of the matter is ALL those people lives are the direct result of the failures of our politics and, ultimately, on we, the people, for NOT honoring the values and principles we all believe in and hope to pass on.

I can't watch 1 minute of memorials or review any of the coverage without realizing how awfully we've betrayed those people in the years leading up to 9/11 and the 15 years since. Ultimately, we've betrayed ourselves.