Stealing candy from a bigot

SamSpade

So? I've used similar analogies. My favorite one I stole from a friend.

"If someone handed you a bottle of the finest French wine and informed you there was a single drop of PEE in it - would you drink it?".

Not QUITE the same, because any sip of that wine would have some pee in it, but you get the idea - just because I didn't invent the phrase doesn't mean I can't use it.

itsbob

I bowl overhand
Donald Trump Jr.’s tweet is not only inaccurate and dehumanizing, it’s also stolen. Former Representative Joe Walsh tweeted the exact same thing analogy in August. Trump stole it, branded it with the Trump/Pence logo and tweeted it out.

https://twitter.com/WalshFreedom/status/764527207679139840?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw

What a hoot.. Liberals getting their panties in a twist over a FRIGGIN MEME!!! You do realize that MEME's are meant to be SHARED, and generally aren't copyrighted?

I don't know who hired you, the DNC or the Clinton Campaign, but you really should refund them their money.

They must be desperate.

TruthSayer

Bawhhhaaaaw!

This meme was specifically chosen because "Skittles" is a trigger word for the perpetually aggrieved jet set due to little Trayvon Martin.

And the target audience took the bait like the proverbial Ethiopian fish. Suckers.

Well played Trump Camp. Well played.

Hijinx

Bawhhhaaaaw!

This meme was specifically chosen because "Skittles" is a trigger word for the perpetually aggrieved jet set due to little Trayvon Martin.

And the target audience took the bait like the proverbial Ethiopian fish. Suckers.

Well played Trump Camp. Well played.

It isn't all that hard to play NHboy, but yes: I think he took the bait. Or whoever his control is took it.

But my stance on it is , Joe was right-------------------Trump was right----------
Whats the problem.