Captain Hattie oversees her blue garden

Popster

Avast ye swabies, poop on em pelicans- I says they em pliicants! Nuff fish fer them and the gullies friends. Gets yourselfs busy and spear me fish for dinner. (Note, Hattie prefers her food moistened with salmon sauce or rockfish flavored remoulade sauce.)

Hattie fishing.jpg

littlelady

God bless the USA
Avast ye swabies, poop on em pelicans- I says they em pliicants! Nuff fish fer them and the gullies friends. Gets yourselfs busy and spear me fish for dinner. (Note, Hattie prefers her food moistened with salmon sauce or rockfish flavored remoulade sauce.)

View attachment 115461

You better write that book about Hattie, and her friend, Beanie. You have a way with words, and are as talented as your dot. You are giving Daisy a complex! I think she knows, now, how much I love your dogs! :lol:

Roman

View attachment 115461
What a sweet little dog Hattie must be. She lives a good life!

littlelady

God bless the USA
What a sweet little dog Hattie must be. She lives a good life!

Hattie rocks! She should be the subject of a Disney movie, and Pop should be the director! There is something about Hattie and her bff, Beanie, that melts the heart, and draws one to them! I bet they have lots of friends on the beach! :smile:

luvmygdaughters

Okay, enough already with Hattie...I'm sorry, I don't mean that. Its just that I'm...JEALOUS of Hattie and her life!!!!! Seriously, she is the cutest dog and love your add-ins on the stories.