Directv blocking CNN & Fox

Dakota

~~~~~~~
I am one of the customers - and the Friday before an election :mad:

Apparently it is happening all over the U.S.

mAlice

professional daydreamer
I am one of the customers - and the Friday before an election :mad:

Apparently it is happening all over the U.S.

I was just reading that, and believe it or not, I got the "aw, snap" and lost connections to the articles.

littlelady

God bless the USA
We have DTV and that was happening earlier. I switched from HD to SD, and Fox comes in just fine.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I don't think it's some conspiracy - Fox and CNN are pretty far apart on the ideology scale. But DTV better get their chit together fast or they're going to start losing contracts.

Dakota

~~~~~~~
I don't think it's some conspiracy - Fox and CNN are pretty far apart on the ideology scale. But DTV better get their chit together fast or they're going to start losing contracts.

Yep and I can cancel at anytime. My husband works the night shift now so this morning we were having a cup of coffe watching fox when it just went out. We got some message saying we don't have the channel in our package.

DoWhat

Deplorable
PREMO Member
Yep and I can cancel at anytime. My husband works the night shift now so this morning we were having a cup of coffe watching fox when it just went out. We got some message saying we don't have the channel in our package.

My whole DTV is out.
It is trying to acquire channel data.
It will not allow me to cancel, so I am stuck.
It looks like they pushed some new software to our receivers.
Tried to call but the phone number goes to a busy signal.

Dakota

~~~~~~~
My whole DTV is out.

I am in the same boat and it happened after I hit "RESET" on the box so.... not a happy camper.

I remember sometime back I posted an online link to Fox but will have to do a search. If somebody has it, post it. I will want to watch later if I cannot get DTV to work.

I have an OTA antenna for the other stuff just want FOX :mad:

DoWhat

Deplorable
PREMO Member
I am in the same boat and it happened after I hit "RESET" on the box so.... not a happy camper.

I remember sometime back I posted an online link to Fox but will have to do a search. If somebody has it, post it. I will want to watch later if I cannot get DTV to work.

I have an OTA antenna for the other stuff just want FOX :mad:

I hit the reset button too.

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
They lost more than Fox and CNN and whatever you do, do not reset your receiver. It seems that the satellite isn't talking to the receivers, so it won't complete the reset procedure. I spent an hour on the phone waiting for “next available “ person earlier. Going to try it again here soon.

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
My whole DTV is out.

I did that too. I got through passed the busy signal and spent an hour waiting for someone to pick up.