Election Day

Dakota

~~~~~~~
It is like Christmas eve.

We all hope to get what we want.

Anyway, Directv has a new feature, when watching any of the 24 hour news channels, you will be given an option to press the red button... once you do, you will see the electoral map, blah blah blah without missing what is actually one. Check it out! It is pretty cool.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Is this our official Election Night thread?

We have no TV so we're listening on XM.

Dakota

~~~~~~~
Is this our official Election Night thread?

We have no TV so we're listening on XM.

This can be the thread. :shrug:

I was a bit surprised nobody had started one yet but Bann is most likely still at the poll.

It might be best you have no TV. The yappers have nothing to report so they are giving their negative opinions and yesterday, all the negativity and spectating made me irritable.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
This can be the thread. :shrug:

I was a bit surprised nobody had started one yet but Bann is most likely still at the poll.

It might be best you have no TV. The yappers have nothing to report so they are giving their negative opinions and yesterday, all the negativity and spectating made me irritable.

I'm listening to live coverage on FoxNews. So far it's been pretty good.

Dakota

~~~~~~~
User Actions
Follow twitter....

Dwayne Moore
‏@nationdivided
Breaking news: Broward County Florida a democratic stronghold Republican turnout up 6% Democrat turnout down 6% that's a 12% swing go Trump!

Beacon of Truth ‏@FactBeacon 17m17 minutes ago
@mitchellvii He's 6000 ahead of Romney's 45,000 lead in Collier County, FL.

Bill Mitchell ‏@mitchellvii 18m18 minutes ago
With Indies, Trump 46,000 votes ahead of Obama pace in Pinellas County FL.

DoWhat

Deplorable
PREMO Member
User Actions
Follow twitter....

Dwayne Moore
‏@nationdivided
Breaking news: Broward County Florida a democratic stronghold Republican turnout up 6% Democrat turnout down 6% that's a 12% swing go Trump!

Beacon of Truth ‏@FactBeacon 17m17 minutes ago
@mitchellvii He's 6000 ahead of Romney's 45,000 lead in Collier County, FL.

Bill Mitchell ‏@mitchellvii 18m18 minutes ago
With Indies, Trump 46,000 votes ahead of Obama pace in Pinellas County FL.

You are good at this.
You keep going Girl!!!!

Dakota

~~~~~~~
Philly GOP
‏@PhillyGOP

Seeing MAJOR turnout in our heavily-Republican wards such as the 66th. It may be a BIG NIGHT for Republicans.

Dakota

~~~~~~~
Drudge report is calling NC a showdown - tight tight tight - and Fox is saying it may not be called tonight. :ohwell:

Dakota

~~~~~~~
They just called SC for Trump.

I think he is going to win Florida - everything else that needs to report went republican last time - just 1 small Dem county, Jefferson which may not even go to the dems because they barely got that county in 2012.

Last edited:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I think he is going to win Florida - everything else that needs to report went republican last time - just 1 small Dem county, Jefferson which may not even go to the dems because they barely got that county in 2012.

She has a slight lead in FL at this point. Only 17% reporting.

Dakota

~~~~~~~
I think he is going to win Florida - back me up here... look at the chart... that area left to report always goes red.