Shout out to Pepper's Pet Pantry!

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I went into Pepper's Pet Pantry this afternoon to get Apollo a harness, since he has a neck/back injury and can't wear a collar for awhile. I chose what I thought I needed and took it up to the register. I asked the young woman at the counter to show me how to put it on, and when I told her why I was buying it, she said, "Oh, no, let me show you something else that's more what you need..." And she was right, that was what I needed.

This is why I like to shop a local store rather than a big box: they have trained staff that know their stuff and actually give a damn about their customers.

Most of you know that the owner is my personal friend, but the woman at the counter didn't know that. To her I was just another customer, and she was really helpful and knew her stuff.

frequentflier

happy to be living
I went into Pepper's Pet Pantry this afternoon to get Apollo a harness, since he has a neck/back injury and can't wear a collar for awhile. I chose what I thought I needed and took it up to the register. I asked the young woman at the counter to show me how to put it on, and when I told her why I was buying it, she said, "Oh, no, let me show you something else that's more what you need..." And she was right, that was what I needed.

This is why I like to shop a local store rather than a big box: they have trained staff that know their stuff and actually give a damn about their customers.

Most of you know that the owner is my personal friend, but the woman at the counter didn't know that. To her I was just another customer, and she was really helpful and knew her stuff.

Thanks DeeJay. I hope Apollo feels better soon :huggy: