Die Already!

BuddyLee

Football addict
I'm a big horror movie buff but atleast show some dignity and die already!

http://www.cnn.com/2004/SHOWBIZ/Movies/08/17/film.freddy.reut/index.html

Sources said the studio is in negotiations with director-producer Sam Raimi (the "Spider-Man" movies) for a project titled "Freddy vs. Jason vs. Ash." In the proposed sequel, Freddy (from the "A Nightmare on Elm Street" films) and Jason (from the "Friday the 13th" pics) would go up against Ash, the cynical anti-hero survivor of Raimi's "Evil Dead" trilogy, which also includes "Army of Darkness."

Tonio

Asperger's Poster Child
The only solace would be seeing Freddy and Jason trashing a Wal-Mart, I mean S-Mart.

Originally posted by Tonio
The only solace would be seeing Freddy and Jason trashing a Wal-Mart, I mean S-Mart.
So, Tonio... I starting to thing that a lot of the beatings you took as a geeky young lad took place you your local Wal-Mart... wanna tell us about it...:confused:

:popcorn:

J

justhangn

Originally posted by kwillia
So, Tonio... I starting to thing that a lot of the beatings you took as a geeky young lad took place you your local Wal-Mart... wanna tell us about it...:confused:

:popcorn:

Just waiting for the edit to occur......:tap:

Tonio

Asperger's Poster Child
Originally posted by kwillia

:lol:

No, Wal-Mart is just a frustrating place to visit, especially if it's a 24-hour SuperCenter. Too crowded, too loud, aisles too narrow, checkout lines too long. There is no such thing as a "quick" trip to Wal-Mart. Every time I'm in line to check out, I feel like my kids will be grown up by the time I finally get home.

Also, see the Target advertising slogan thread.