One Liners

Tonio

Asperger's Poster Child
These are from the Book of Lists:

"My grandfather died and left me $10 billion on the condition that I find a wife by Friday. Can I buy you a drink?"

"Excuse me, do you know where they're holding the Sexual Olympics this year? I'm a finalist in the 9-hour freestyle multiple-orgasm event."

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Originally posted by frankie
Now I need help with great one liners, preferably by women.
What do you want to communicate with your one-liners? Pick up guys? Brush them off? Offend your mother?

More information is needed.

Bacall

Originally posted by vraiblonde
What do you want to communicate with your one-liners? Pick up guys? Brush them off? Offend your mother?

You're right. I meant to come back and say this is for a group of teen age girls. The one liners need to be empowering or funny.

nomoney

I've lost my puppy, can you help me look for him? I'm pretty sure he wandered into that motel room across the street.

J

justhangn

You're right. I meant to come back and say this is for a group of teen age girls. The one liners need to be empowering or funny.

Originally posted by vraiblonde
What do you want to communicate with your one-liners?

STILL :yeahthat:

CMC122

Go Braves!
So you want a one liner to get a group of teenage girls:confused:

unixpirate

Pitty Party
Here's another one for ya

"During a domestic row, a husband said: 'Now let's talk this matter over reasonably.' Wife: 'No! That way you always win.'"

K

Kain99

I Love This One!!

The mighty oak tree was once a little nut that held its ground.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
A personal favorite from The Stepford Wives:

Walter: Only castrating, Manhattan career #####es wear black. Is that what you want to be?

Joanna: Ever since I was a little girl.