What's your favorite Beatles song?

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
You know you have 1. So share and tell us why.

I liked their LSD phase better than I did their early 60s pop phase.

I'd have to say that While my guitar gently weeps is my favorite.

NextJen

Raisin cane
I'm not a big Beatles fan for sure. But, I do like A Day In The Life. I think mostly I like that it is kind of abstract. I also like how the music changes in it....like you're going through different chapters in the same story.

b23hqb

PREMO Member
I can't even decide which song from each album is my favorite. Truth. I started listening to the radio in 1961 with my two older sisters, and we rode the entire Beatle spectrum from the beginning to it's bitter end.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Ballad of John and Yoko - in fact that's one of my all time favorite songs period.

I like the Beatles. I like most of their songs - not My Guitar or Norwegian Wood - and both of their musical phases. I like them as solo acts.

As you may guess, Monello and I have very different tastes in music. :lol:

black dog

Free America
Ballad of John and Yoko - in fact that's one of my all time favorite songs period.

I like the Beatles. I like most of their songs - not My Guitar or Norwegian Wood - and both of their musical phases. I like them as solo acts.

As you may guess, Monello and I have very different tastes in music. :lol:

How can you not like Norwegian wood ?
View attachment 116337

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
I don't know that I can name my favorite! I loved the first 2 albums. I have very fond memories of my dad making sure my brother & I saw A Hard Day's Night when it came out. (it was at the movie theatre in Lexington Park, as a matter of fact. The one which used to be over by where the Flat Tops were - in that area) Since he was a Disc Jockey in his spare time while in the Navy - he actually had a "Teenybopper type" of radio show right down the street from the theatre - as WPTX was on that same street. They had a street front studio and he would sit in there and spin records! So he took us to the movies and the manager set us up with our snacks and watched out for us - then dad went to work at the station. :lol:

There are a few Beatles songs I don't care for. I loved their 60's pop phase more than the later phases, but I really loved a lot of their work. (both as a group and individuals) I am a huge Beatles fan. :yay:

Rommey

I like a lot of their songs, but if I had to name a favorite, I guess I would go with Let It Be. Favorite album would definitely be Sgt Pepper's.

Hank

my war
I Want You (She's so Heavy)
Glass Onion
Happiness is a Warm Gun

Favorite Album: The White Album