More wonderful poll numbers for Mr. Trump

tommyjo

How come this Pew Poll hasn't made it onto this POS site???

As Donald Trump prepares to take office as the nation’s 45th president, 55% of the public says that, so far, they disapprove of the job he has done explaining his policies and plans for the future, while 41% approve of the job he has done.

Trump’s rating for the job he has done so far presenting his vision to the public is lower than those other recent presidents received following their elections.

In December 2008, 72% said they approved of the job then President-elect Obama had done explaining his plans and policies for the future. And in the wake of the disputed 2000 election, 50% said they approved of the job George W. Bush had done explaining his plans and policies. In early 1989 and 1993, the public gave both George H. W. Bush and Bill Clinton positive ratings for how they had communicated their future plans for the country: 62% approved of Clinton, and 65% approved of Bush (this measure for George H. W. Bush is from March 1989, after he took office).

Roughly six-in-ten (58%) say they have either a very (38%) or mostly (20%) unfavorable view of Trump, compared with 37% who hold a very (14%) or mostly (23%) favorable view of him.

By wide margins, the public held favorable views of other recent president-elects. In the weeks before each took office, 79% had a favorable view of Obama, 60% had a favorable view of George W. Bush and 66% had a favorable view of Bill Clinton

This is a very long polling article...none of you will read it... http://www.people-press.org/2016/12/08/1-views-of-president-elect-trump-and-his-administration/

GregV814

well, I reckon if you did a poll of 40 1st graders, they'd say they didn't like brussel sprouts......need me to break that down for you???

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Ah, yes...the polls......

:roflmao:

It's amazing to see the progbots still hanging on to polls, after they got soundly thrashed just a month and a half ago.

Headline: "Polls says polls are correct, despite being wrong." They know, because they fact checked themselves.

Hijinx

Last edited:

SamSpade

Ah, yes...the polls......

:roflmao:

It's amazing to see the progbots still hanging on to polls, after they got soundly thrashed just a month and a half ago.

Headline: "Polls says polls are correct, despite being wrong." They know, because they fact checked themselves.

Why should I care about *polls*? That's typical liberal boilerplate - it doesn't matter what you do as long as you look good doing it and people like you.

I don't have a great deal of approval for Trump but 1) a dead cat was a better choice than Hillary 2) Trump was the only one who could beat her (and did) and
3) I will pass judgment on what he DOES rather than on what I think he'll do.

If he sucks in four years, I will vote against him.

Wow. The next four years are going to really suck for tj - EVERY single nuanced news item is going to have to make a big splash.
(Notice I still don't say "her" - while spelling Jo without an e is a girl thing, I wouldn't put it past a male lib to spell it like that).

Hijinx

Why should I care about *polls*? That's typical liberal boilerplate - it doesn't matter what you do as long as you look good doing it and people like you.

I don't have a great deal of approval for Trump but 1) a dead cat was a better choice than Hillary 2) Trump was the only one who could beat her (and did) and
3) I will pass judgment on what he DOES rather than on what I think he'll do.

If he sucks in four years, I will vote against him.

Wow. The next four years are going to really suck for tj - EVERY single nuanced news item is going to have to make a big splash.
(Notice I still don't say "her" - while spelling Jo without an e is a girl thing, I wouldn't put it past a male lib to spell it like that).

Maybe it's a transgender. That's pretty popular these days.

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
At some point if his poll numbers sink low enough, will they make hillary president?

stew77

In December 2008, 72% said they approved of the job then President-elect Obama had done explaining his plans and policies for the future. And in the wake of the disputed 2000 election, 50% said they approved of the job George W. Bush had done explaining his plans and policies. In early 1989 and 1993, the public gave both George H. W. Bush and Bill Clinton positive ratings for how they had communicated their future plans for the country: 62% approved of Clinton, and 65% approved of Bush (this measure for George H. W. Bush is from March 1989, after he took office). quote! And Obama has done such a STELLAR job for the United States..? I really can't see absolutely anything Obama has done except try to tear down this Country. He is still trying to start a war...and doesn't care who he pissed off. Trump is right in hiding his plans, so that the left wing liberals (you KNOW who you are) try to find things wrong with it. Give him a chance and get over your butt hurt...Grow up and do you part to make this a better country that Obama had! Obama is in fact the absolute worst President in the history of all! He needs to disappear and never show up on any media, or comments the rest of his life! Maybe we will forget him then, we can hope. But he will not STFU, so Trump will deal with him. So will Putin.....and perhaps Israel??