Mormons Petition To Stop Tabernacle Choir From Singing At Trump’s Inauguration

nhboy

Ubi bene ibi patria
" A Mormon who said his “heart sank” when he heard that the church’s beloved Tabernacle Choir will perform at Donald Trump’s inauguration has launched a petition to urge the group not to go to Washington, D.C.

“I love the Mormon Tabernacle Choir. The thought of this choir and Mormonism being forever associated with a man who disparages minorities, brags about his sexual control of women, encourages intolerance and traffics in hate speech and bullying, was unacceptable,” Randall Thacker said in a statement. “I immediately knew there were probably thousands of people who felt the same way, so I created the space on Change.org for like-minded Mormons and their friends to share their feelings.”

About 215 of the choir’s 360 members are expected to perform at the inauguration, church officials have told The Salt Lake City Tribune.

By Thursday evening, nearly 19,000 people had signed the petition, which is seeking 25,000 signatures. The petition urges the Mormon Tabernacle Choir not to perform for an “incoming president who has demonstrated sexist, racist, misogynistic, and xenophobic behavior that does not align with the principles and teachings of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.” "

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/petition-mormon-tabernacle-choir-trump-inauguration_us_5865b505e4b0de3a08f7ded4?section=politics

Hijinx

“I love the Mormon Tabernacle Choir. The thought of this choir and Mormonism being forever associated with a man who disparages minorities, brags about his sexual control of women, encourages intolerance and traffics in hate speech and bullying, was unacceptable,” Randall Thacker said in a statement. “I immediately knew there were probably thousands of people who felt the same way, so I created the space on Change.org for like-minded Mormons and their friends to share their feelings.”

I wonder if he would have complained if a woman----Say Hillary--- who is pro-abortion, has the morals of an alley cat and seems to be bi-sexual, encourages her husband to be a pervert with interns, attacks the women he did perform his perversions on, watched as she allowed an Ambassador to be murdered, and lies as a daily event were to be President.

In his endeavor to stop the choir from singing for Trump he only shows his ignorance and acceptance of a person who is worse than Trump.
Enough so that people who were not as stupid as he voted Trump in as President.

He is not embarrassed by the choir singing at Trumps Inauguration, he is merely crying that his morally deficient candidate lost.