A-ha! Another "I Told You So"...

GregV814

well, this is worth noting if you are a livid leftie that is butthurt....Take note NHBoy, ToJo and the like: Donald Trump orchestrated the Russians to intentionally HACK Mariah Carey's performance at the Dick Clark show on New Years eve....Think about it...he stated he knows more about hacking than most and said he would make the point on Tuesday or Wednesday...so far the media has not covered this angle.....wow...

glhs837

Power with Control
Wow, love this line right up front.....

Donald Trump is wildly unfit to be president, and he will demonstrate that in ways that break the law and violate the Constitution.

Where do you get this sort of crystal ball from?

Hijinx

Wow, love this line right up front.....

Where do you get this sort of crystal ball from?

Maybe they are using Obama as a guide. He was wildly unfit to be President, and if he had not been black or half black he would have been impeached.

tommyjo

The crybabies are reaching a fevered, apoplectic pitch. :killingme

Um...how is this stupidity any different from the pre-election stupidity that had Republican Congressmen announcing impeachment (and I believe Donald Trump) announcing impeachment options for Hillary Clinton should she win?

Gee...that was only a few months ago...none of you remember though do you?

PeoplesElbow

Um...how is this stupidity any different from the pre-election stupidity that had Republican Congressmen announcing impeachment (and I believe Donald Trump) announcing impeachment options for Hillary Clinton should she win?

Gee...that was only a few months ago...none of you remember though do you?

Well the Hillary Impeachment was for something that she already did while in public office, big difference.

Still stupid, but more valid.

SamSpade

well the hillary impeachment was for something that she already did while in public office, big difference.

Still stupid, but more valid.

THAT. While impeachment is a political process, it's still predicated on crimes committed in office - which is why election would have been a get out of jail free card for Hillary, because she could pardon herself, and almost certainly could not be impeached for actions BEFORE election. Despite all the lock her up remarks, I don't think anyone believed she could be impeached had she won.

Impeaching Trump is just being a sore loser - the left cannot accept his win and they have tried every imaginable tactic to de-legitimize him, change the outcome or otherwise childishly protest his inauguration. I still see stuff about how we MUST STOP TRUMP. You'd think he was the devil. My niece just popped his New Year's tweet where he wishes everyone well, even his enemies and people who fought against him - which is subsequently expanded to somehow mean the tens of millions of Americans who didn't vote for him. (I thought for a second replying "Gimme a break - his Tweet says nothing of the kind" but I remembered that her many anti-Trump friends would just hop in and regurgitate the same stuff - the same friends who heretofore and in the near future did and will know nothing about politics.)

Geez - he can't even be gracious without being eeeeee-villll.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Maybe they are using Obama as a guide. He was wildly unfit to be President, and if he had not been black or half black he would have been impeached.

He would have never been elected in the first place. The only reason the DNC pumped him and shoved Hillary aside is because of the color of Obama's skin. They wanted a black president, and Obama was their Johnny Bravo - he fit the suit.

Talk about somebody wildly unfit and unqualified to be president - that would be young Barack Hussein Soetoro Obama. It should embarrass him that he was nothing more than an affirmative action token.

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member
THAT. While impeachment is a political process, it's still predicated on crimes committed in office - which is why election would have been a get out of jail free card for Hillary, because she could pardon herself, and almost certainly could not be impeached for actions BEFORE election. Despite all the lock her up remarks, I don't think anyone believed she could be impeached had she won.

Impeaching Trump is just being a sore loser - the left cannot accept his win and they have tried every imaginable tactic to de-legitimize him, change the outcome or otherwise childishly protest his inauguration. I still see stuff about how we MUST STOP TRUMP. You'd think he was the devil. My niece just popped his New Year's tweet where he wishes everyone well, even his enemies and people who fought against him - which is subsequently expanded to somehow mean the tens of millions of Americans who didn't vote for him. (I thought for a second replying "Gimme a break - his Tweet says nothing of the kind" but I remembered that her many anti-Trump friends would just hop in and regurgitate the same stuff - the same friends who heretofore and in the near future did and will know nothing about politics.)

Geez - he can't even be gracious without being eeeeee-villll.
The bad part is when the last screwy idea for impeaching, removing or other mob type of removal is done, one of the less tightly wrapped lefty's will take it into their heads that the only thing left to do is assassination. You've seen the more rabid ones, do you have any doubts that they'd find someone whacky enough to try. Remember even Charlie Manson had a Squeaky Fromme.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
The bad part is when the last screwy idea for impeaching, removing or other mob type of removal is done, one of the less tightly wrapped lefty's will take it into their heads that the only thing left to do is assassination. You've seen the more rabid ones, do you have any doubts that they'd find someone whacky enough to try. Remember even Charlie Manson had a Squeaky Fromme.

This is a valid concern. These people have no moral compass. I have seen them on social media saying that assassinating Trump would be like assassinating Hitler, and therefore morally right and a great act for mankind.

They are insane, pure and simple.

This seems like a good place to put this. Nothing the folks on the right didn't already know.

http://riverheadlocal.com/2017/01/0...tical-discourse-today-malice-toward-disagree/

All this leads to an interesting question: have conservatives and liberals reached a divide from where there is no return? One gets the impression that the right completely misunderstands the liberal left, and sees it all about “us vs. them.”

The left, for their part, seem to have enlarged views of their own abilities. They seem not merely to distrust the wisdom of their fellow citizens, but to belittle them. Their views are eternally correct because they are forever informed.

SamSpade

This is a valid concern. These people have no moral compass. I have seen them on social media saying that assassinating Trump would be like assassinating Hitler, and therefore morally right and a great act for mankind.

They are insane, pure and simple.

No, saw this today, via a relative. (Told you, I'm awash in liberals).

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/impeaching-trump_us_5869b806e4b0eb586489f3a4?section=us_politics

They still think they can impeach him. You'd THINK, with a Republican House and a Republican Senate and a reasonably high bar for impeachment, that they'd understand you just can't do it at will for any reason.

BUT they won't just give in. I knew a President Trump would make their brains blow up - but I always assumed they were sane.

This is just crazy. I don't think I've seen anything like it.

Hijinx

No, saw this today, via a relative. (Told you, I'm awash in liberals).

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/impeaching-trump_us_5869b806e4b0eb586489f3a4?section=us_politics

They still think they can impeach him. You'd THINK, with a Republican House and a Republican Senate and a reasonably high bar for impeachment, that they'd understand you just can't do it at will for any reason.

BUT they won't just give in. I knew a President Trump would make their brains blow up - but I always assumed they were sane.

This is just crazy. I don't think I've seen anything like it.

Well. You are seeing it now. The media has melted their brains.