Nailed It! Round 2

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Love this guy.

Sure, I think the Russians’ truthful revelations of true stuff that showed the true depth of Democratic corruption in a true way hurt Hillary. I just think that the left is deluding itself when it tells normal people that they were somehow suckered by the Russians’ truthful revelations of true stuff that showed the true depth of Democratic corruption. “You flyover rubes are so stupid that you can be manipulated by the facts that we were too incompetent to effectively hide from you!” is probably not a great way to win hearts and minds, but hey progs, feel free to go with it.

http://townhall.com/columnists/kurt...-will-be-the-year-of-living-stupidly-n2265749

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
The problem is that these people are going, "Oh, Russians meddled in our election!" And when you ask them exactly how that happened, they run away and won't respond. Or they get pissed and start calling you a bunch of names.

All they care about is what their masters tell them. They repeat what they've heard, and that's the end of it. Asking them to discuss the issue without their talking points is like asking pigs to fly.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
IMG_0639.JPG

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Townhall and Twitter are the source for you superior, Ivy league intellect and education?

No wonder you are so woefully misinformed.

Schlicter and his peers run rhetorical rings around pissant bottom-feeding sloths like you, sugar tits.

Happy New Year!!

PS: Purdue University is not an Ivy League school..but thanks for the compliment anyway. Neither were the other universities where I took the rest of my masters level courses. But they weren't too shabby either.

Last edited:

Hijinx

Townhall and Twitter are the source for you superior, Ivy league intellect and education?

No wonder you are so woefully misinformed.

The trouble with you is that the information is out there, but you refuse to see it.
Tell me again just how the Russians hacked into the ballot boxes.