Assange says a 14-year-old could have hacked Democratic emails

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Assange says a 14-year-old could have hacked Democratic emails as he reveals John Podesta’s password was 'password'

• Julian Assange claimed Clinton made no attemot to secure her party's emails
  • He reiterated claims Russia was not behind hacks during presidential election
  • Emails stolen from DNC and Clinton's campaign chairman were published online
  • But Assange said 'source is not Russian government and it is not a state party'

John Podesta's emails were made public by the whistleblowing website and proved to be a hammer blow to the Democrat's election campaign as she lost out to Trump.

In an interview, Assange revealed the campaign chairman's password was 'password' and that he had responded to phishing emails.

The Wikileaks founder said he was 1,000 percent confident the Russians did not hack the Clinton campaign, adding Barack Obama was 'trying to delegitimize the Trump administration'.

'A 14-year-old kid could have hacked Podesta that way,' Assange told Sean Hannity on Fox News.

He added Clinton made 'almost no attempt' to secure her private emails, which featured in more than 50,000 leaked documents published by WIkileaks.

Assange, who was interviewed at the Ecuadorian embassy in London, also said he questioned whether US media outlets would have done the same.

'It's more like, "You rub my back, I'll rub yours. I'll give you information, you'll come to my – I'll invite you to my child's christening or my next big party",' he said in the interview, referring to the Clinton party's relationship with reporters.

PsyOps

Pixelated
For people that are supposed to be the smartest people on earth, they sure are extremely ignorant.

Of course this administration has been so packed with lies that I sort of believe this whole thing was intentional in order to have the leverage to question the legitimacy of the election.

This_person

Assange says a 14-year-old could have hacked Democratic emails as he reveals John Podesta’s password was 'password'

• Julian Assange claimed Clinton made no attemot to secure her party's emails
  • He reiterated claims Russia was not behind hacks during presidential election
  • Emails stolen from DNC and Clinton's campaign chairman were published online
  • But Assange said 'source is not Russian government and it is not a state party'

John Podesta's emails were made public by the whistleblowing website and proved to be a hammer blow to the Democrat's election campaign as she lost out to Trump.

In an interview, Assange revealed the campaign chairman's password was 'password' and that he had responded to phishing emails.

The Wikileaks founder said he was 1,000 percent confident the Russians did not hack the Clinton campaign, adding Barack Obama was 'trying to delegitimize the Trump administration'.

'A 14-year-old kid could have hacked Podesta that way,' Assange told Sean Hannity on Fox News.

He added Clinton made 'almost no attempt' to secure her private emails, which featured in more than 50,000 leaked documents published by WIkileaks.

Assange, who was interviewed at the Ecuadorian embassy in London, also said he questioned whether US media outlets would have done the same.

'It's more like, "You rub my back, I'll rub yours. I'll give you information, you'll come to my – I'll invite you to my child's christening or my next big party",' he said in the interview, referring to the Clinton party's relationship with reporters.

While it is great that he said this, and great that you posted this, this is months-old information. Everyone knows this. Anyone who has paid the least bit of attention believes it is most likely Seth Rich leaked the information to the British Ambassador, and that's why he is dead today.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Of course this administration has been so packed with lies that I sort of believe this whole thing was intentional in order to have the leverage to question the legitimacy of the election.

My dominant conspiracy theroy is that they intentionally left their servers unsecured, knowing that foreign actors are constantly trying to break in, so that when one of them eventually did Obama could make a big deal out of "cyberterrorism" and start a war.

It's not airtight, though - I'm still working on it. Like everything else they don't want us to know or think too hard about, this situation has been spun and convoluted and added to and become way more confusing that it really is.

There is no question that Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton was emailing classified information on her unsecured private server.

I do not believe that they and/or their IT people are too stupid to secure a server and monitor it for break ins, even on the most basic level. I simply don't believe they are that stupid and incompetent.

Therefore it must have been intentional.

If it were intentional on the IT dude's part, Killary would throw him under the bus in a second, have him chained in the dungeon, and that would be that. Apparently they busted him asking for help on Reddit to completely erase data, which would indicate that he was incompetent and perhaps DID leave her open unintentionally. What happened with this? It was a story, then it died and went nowhere. That was the time to pin it all on him, blast it out that he's a Republican, and now Hillary is a victim of VRWC hackers. But that didn't happen. Instead, it became "the Russians hacked us and meddled in our election."

What is the purpose of pinning it on the Russians, when everybody outside the Obama administration says it wasn't them? Why bring "the Russians" into it at all? A couple of reasons:

By making it "the Russians" it takes focus off the actual emails and their content. Now the bots can be all jacked up about Putin, in a way they wouldn't have been refocused if it were a some dumb incompetent kid. Russian "cyberterrorism" is a much better story, never mind that no terrorism actually took place, nor was anything leaked besides, you know, the truth.

Like I said, I'm still fleshing it out. Too many questions and instead of getting answers, the players go, "Look! Shiny!" and go off on some crazy unrelated tangent.

PsyOps

Pixelated
My dominant conspiracy theroy is that they intentionally left their servers unsecured, knowing that foreign actors are constantly trying to break in, so that when one of them eventually did Obama could make a big deal out of "cyberterrorism" and start a war.

It's not airtight, though - I'm still working on it. Like everything else they don't want us to know or think too hard about, this situation has been spun and convoluted and added to and become way more confusing that it really is.

There is no question that Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton was emailing classified information on her unsecured private server.

I do not believe that they and/or their IT people are too stupid to secure a server and monitor it for break ins, even on the most basic level. I simply don't believe they are that stupid and incompetent.

Therefore it must have been intentional.

If it were intentional on the IT dude's part, Killary would throw him under the bus in a second, have him chained in the dungeon, and that would be that. Apparently they busted him asking for help on Reddit to completely erase data, which would indicate that he was incompetent and perhaps DID leave her open unintentionally. What happened with this? It was a story, then it died and went nowhere. That was the time to pin it all on him, blast it out that he's a Republican, and now Hillary is a victim of VRWC hackers. But that didn't happen. Instead, it became "the Russians hacked us and meddled in our election."

What is the purpose of pinning it on the Russians, when everybody outside the Obama administration says it wasn't them? Why bring "the Russians" into it at all? A couple of reasons:

By making it "the Russians" it takes focus off the actual emails and their content. Now the bots can be all jacked up about Putin, in a way they wouldn't have been refocused if it were a some dumb incompetent kid. Russian "cyberterrorism" is a much better story, never mind that no terrorism actually took place, nor was anything leaked besides, you know, the truth.

Like I said, I'm still fleshing it out. Too many questions and instead of getting answers, the players go, "Look! Shiny!" and go off on some crazy unrelated tangent.

I thought the whole Russian hacking thing was on the Podesta and the DNC server, not Hillary's private server. Or am I reading you wrong?

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I thought the whole Russian hacking thing was on the Podesta and the DNC server, not Hillary's private server. Or am I reading you wrong?

You know, they've changed the story so many times it's hard to keep track of what the hell they're trying to sell us.

But yes, supposedly "the Russians" hacked into the DNC servers, according to the latest version of events. I misspoke above. Hillary's emails were "leaked"; the DNC emails were "hacked" and then leaked.

:crazy:

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
You know, they've changed the story so many times it's hard to keep track of what the hell they're trying to sell us.

As far As Hillary's Email Server goes ... it gets honorable mention because Trump asked the Russians if they had copies of the email

the left went running off screaming :cds: Trump asked the Russians to HACK Hitlery's Email Server
[which had been off line and in FBI hands for months]

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Here's something I don't understand:

Why does the FBI give a crap about DNC emails being hacked? How is that national security, and how is hacking them an "act of war"? If "Russia" hacked the RNC, would that also be an act of war? How about if they hacked the Red Cross, or Planned Parenthood, or some other civic organization (which is what the DNC is)?

Chris0nllyn

Why does the FBI give a crap about DNC emails being hacked? How is that national security, and how is hacking them an "act of war"? If "Russia" hacked the RNC, would that also be an act of war? How about if they hacked the Red Cross, or Planned Parenthood, or some other civic organization (which is what the DNC is)?

Because the FBI investigates cyber crimes.

The FBI is the lead federal agency for investigating cyber attacks by criminals, overseas adversaries, and terrorists.
https://www.fbi.gov/investigate/cyber

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Why does the FBI give a crap about DNC emails being hacked?

Computer Fraud and Abuse Act (CFAA) 18 U.S. Code §1030

Because Congress passed a series of laws to combat 'HACKERS' accessing computer system they had no right to ....
.... and it wasn't really hacking, but a Spear Phishing Attack

[because businesses are too cheap to properly secure there systems, from Criminals or the curious - which was a lot of the early illegal access was - teens curious about Phone and Computer Systems]

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Computer Fraud and Abuse Act (CFAA) 18 U.S. Code §1030

Because Congress passed a series of laws to combat 'HACKERS' accessing computer system they had no right to ....
.... and it wasn't really hacking, but a Spear Phishing Attack

[because businesses are too cheap to properly secure there systems, from Criminals or the curious - which was a lot of the early illegal access was - teens curious about Phone and Computer Systems]

:yay: