Obama's Presidency has been the most transparent. Don't believe it, ask Josh

b23hqb

PREMO Member
We're going to be listening to these perps continuously via the good wishes of their complicit media groupies. It isn't going to stop from these losers.

littlelady

God bless the USA
There are so many threads about the Trump election, and the upset of the libprogs, I will just leave my thoughts here.

America has been groomed by elitist liberal progressives for many, many decades, now. They thought it was a done deal. Well, then there was Trump who is the guy with the art of the deal. It is like the sound of squealing brakes. Errrrrr, and then you wait for the sound of the crash. Well, it happened. The libs are so beside themselves in disbelief, that they look like fools. The latest video of Hollywood celebs (including Sally Field) is disappointing, and ridiculous. Who gives a poop what they think. I thought Obama and Hillary were scary, but the resistance to Trump, and our democratic republic system is scarier. The elitists don't get it because they think they are always safe, and above it all, but true, every day Americans get it, and that is why Trump won. Period. It is like a reincarnation of the American Revolution, and the pioneer spirit! That's all, y'all. Nite nite.

Last edited:

littlelady

God bless the USA
[video=youtube;_ab3C6YxKHc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ab3C6YxKHc#t=56[/video]

Of course, there has always been some difference in definitions between normal people compared to Obama and Midnight.

Dr. Lurk, it seems your link has been hacked. I tried 5 times to get into it. I, also, looked up the definition of earnest. Too funny. I shouldn't be awake, but thanks for the laugh! :lol: