BY THE NUMBERS: Obama's Legacy Of Failure

Lurk

Happy Creepy Ass Cracka

PsyOps

Pixelated
This is what I find interesting... What we view as failure, people like Obama will view as success. It's all a matter of what you're trying to achieve. In my estimation, Obama was trying to tear down (fundamentally transform) every system that exists: healthcare, energy, capitalism, the constitution... This, in order to get every single American dependent on government. Everything has the intent of making life so unaffordable that we have no choice but to demand government provide it. THIS is his success. Too bad for him this country rejected it. Although that’s yet to be proved.

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
Let's not forget the millions of muslim refugees that over ran western Europe and the tens of thousands underage illegals that crossed our borders hoping for citizenship.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
This is what I find interesting... What we view as failure, people like Obama will view as success. It's all a matter of what you're trying to achieve. In my estimation, Obama was trying to tear down (fundamentally transform) every system that exists: healthcare, energy, capitalism, the constitution... This, in order to get every single American dependent on government. Everything has the intent of making life so unaffordable that we have no choice but to demand government provide it. THIS is his success. Too bad for him this country rejected it. Although that’s yet to be proved.
Only a portion of the country rejected it... remember how large Bernie's rally's were and that should give you an indication of how many are ready to suck on the Teet.

PsyOps

Pixelated
Only a portion of the country rejected it... remember how large Bernie's rally's were and that should give you an indication of how many are ready to suck on the Teet.

If Trump does what he promised those Berniebots will have to wait.