Violence

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
This is a rehash of the sixties. They spun it as peaceful protesting back then, even though in many cases it wasn't, and they'll do it again.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Bann has been posting vids on her FB and so far hasn't caught any bad behavior. Protesters were blocking some of the entrances, but not violent. I don't think they should allow protest during these things because it's a nuisance for everyone else. At least get them out of the streets so they're not impeding anyone else.

Hijinx

Bann has been posting vids on her FB and so far hasn't caught any bad behavior. Protesters were blocking some of the entrances, but not violent. I don't think they should allow protest during these things because it's a nuisance for everyone else. At least get them out of the streets so they're not impeding anyone else.

Protesting is an American trait, being violent is BS.
The violent protesters are showing us who the real deplorables are.
First they nominate and support a criminal and her felonious acts.
Then they get violent when they lose in spite of their cheating, and spending a Billion and a half dollars.
How could Hillary be a legitimate nominee when by their own admissions they cheated to beat Sanders.
Then they have the temerity to say Trump isn't legitimate when he wins by the rules.

glhs837

Power with Control

http://thehill.com/homenews/administration/315229-live-coverage-of-trumps-inauguration

Boy, they spent some on chain, that's impressive stuff. Might actually need that power tool the nice officer has to cut it. But that lock is for poop, could pop that sucker with two 3/4 inch wrenchs in 5 seconds. Or about one second with a bolt cutter. Bring in the bus, heave and ho right into the back. I really don't understand letting these goombas interfere with anything. Your right to protest NEVER trumps my right to go where the hell I want to go. EVER.

Hijinx

Hope she is wearing her rain coat.

glhs837

Power with Control
Is this the Inauguration tread?

I think more the leftist actions regarding the inauguration, from getting stupid last night and getting teargassed to chaining themselves together to block entrances this morning.

Hijinx

I think more the leftist actions regarding the inauguration, from getting stupid last night and getting teargassed to chaining themselves together to block entrances this morning.

Hook that chain to the back of a bus and drag their asses down to DC jail.

stew77

Arrest all violent protesters and fine each and every one of them a minimum of $1,000.00. IF they can pay it, they pick up trash for the next 90+ days with abasolutely no exceptions!! We would at least have a cleaner country!!

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Arrest all violent protesters and fine each and every one of them a minimum of $1,000.00. IF they can pay it, they pick up trash for the next 90+ days with abasolutely no exceptions!! We would at least have a cleaner country!!

Id rather they just make soylent green.