Look at former President Bush

my-thyme

..if momma ain't happy...
Patron
shaking hands with all the secret service guys as he walks from his car. So classy.

TV on while I'm puttering around. This just jumped out at me.

my-thyme

..if momma ain't happy...
Patron
I didn't think poorly of anyone who didn't support him as a candidate. He was (and still is?) a wildcard.

Everyone needs to support him now, and most are, even if reluctantly. Like it or not, he is POTUS.

Hijinx

I didn't think poorly of anyone who didn't support him as a candidate. He was (and still is?) a wildcard.

Everyone needs to support him now, and most are, even if reluctantly. Like it or not, he is POTUS.

I believe the reason he refused to support Trump is because Trump beat his brother.
If you didn't support Trump you supported Hillary.
Not very classy IMO, but to each his own.

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member
I believe the reason he refused to support Trump is because Trump beat his brother.
If you didn't support Trump you supported Hillary.
Not very classy IMO, but to each his own.
This is a bunch of BS.

b23hqb

PREMO Member
This is a bunch of BS.

Agreed. The Bushes are just progressives, hence the buddy buddy with the clintonistas. But W does have class, always had, and reveres those in the military and those who protect the office.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Agreed. The Bushes are just progressives, hence the buddy buddy with the clintonistas.

No, they're not, They're globalists. So are the Clinton's and so is Obama. So, the question, is globalism in the interests of the United States of America?

b23hqb

PREMO Member
No, they're not, They're globalists. So are the Clinton's and so is Obama. So, the question, is globalism in the interests of the United States of America?

Yes, they are progressives. Globalism - one world - is just one tenant of progressivism.