Once Again Paul Ryan Throws Trump Under The Bus

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
BREAKING : Once Again Paul Ryan Throws Trump Under The Bus

In his latest dissension, Ryan is now claiming there’s no “proof of mass voter fraud.”

Ryan’s remarks come on the heels of Trump claiming he likely lost the popular vote in California due to illegals voting.

Mr. Ryan fails to realize that not only do illegals obtain drivers licenses in California from a place where people register to vote, but Obama INVITED illegals to vote in the 2016 election.

Illegals voting would not show up as fraud, if the all had state issued drivers licenses and were registered by DMV when they got said licenses

Hijinx

Illegals voting would not show up as fraud, if the all had state issued drivers licenses and were registered by DMV when they got said licenses

Trump needs to stop the BS and get on with the job.
This crap is small potato's.

Lurk

Happy Creepy Ass Cracka
BREAKING : Once Again Paul Ryan Throws Trump Under The Bus

Factually Ryan is correct. What is needed is a coast-to-coast audit of election issues from proof of eligibility to vote, management and maintenance of voting rolls, voting procedures, maintenance of security of procedures, management of votes, counting, recording keeping, periodic reassessment of voter rolls, auditing of lists of those who voted vs. currency of registration. It is very complex and has not been undertaken because liberals see any attempt to validate as an attempt to block minority voting.

There should be a audit of each and every allegation of fraud in the voting process. Nobody should poo poo any complaint of voting fraud.

It's going to be expensive to do it correctly.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron

Have you not been paying attention? Trump has gotten more done to benefit this country since Friday than Obama did in 8 years.

Lurk

Happy Creepy Ass Cracka
Have you not been paying attention? Trump has gotten more done to benefit this country since Friday than Obama did in 8 years.

. . . and the only legislative assistance he's needed so far is to get his cabinet approved.

Hijinx

He is doing great, but stop the BS with the head count on the mall and the crying about winning with a minority.
The facts cannot be beaten on that ,Stop crying.
He is only helping the left with all of that BS.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Factually Ryan is correct. What is needed is a coast-to-coast audit of election issues from proof of eligibility to vote ....

Indeed ...

as I detailed, if illegals are using state issued ID's and automatically enrolled / registered to vote the only way you could prove illegals voted, would be going to everyone with a Hispanic name in Cali and checking immigration status

Hijinx

Indeed ...

as I detailed, if illegals are using state issued ID's and automatically enrolled / registered to vote the only way you could prove illegals voted, would be going to everyone with a Hispanic name in Cali and checking immigration status

Do you think it was done that way with that in mind? I do.

PsyOps

Pixelated
He is doing great, but stop the BS with the head count on the mall and the crying about winning with a minority.
The facts cannot be beaten on that ,Stop crying.
He is only helping the left with all of that BS.

Perhaps Trump is our new Distractor in Chief. Trump knows how the media will respond to things, so why not get them to respond to inane topics to get them off the others that Trump doesn't want them to talk about? I agree with you it petty nonsense, and I wish he'd just do his job now; especially when he makes statements like this that he can't prove.

Hijinx

The JFK team stole the 1960 election via voter fraud in Chicago. Team H came close. Had she won, is that small potatoes?

Just to explain this to you so that you can understand it. My post is about Trumps bitching about the numbers of people at the inauguration and about the fact that he won without a majority and has nothing to do with the manner Hillary got those votes.
But if you have nothing else to do this morning keep it going.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Just to explain this to you so that you can understand it. My post is about Trumps bitching about the numbers of people at the inauguration and about the fact that he won without a majority and has nothing to do with the manner Hillary got those votes.
But if you have nothing else to do this morning keep it going.

Well, allow me to explain it so you can miss the point, your own, as usual, in a new, and improved fashion;

GURPS said

...to which you replied

Had you meant
My post is about Trumps bitching about the numbers of people at the inauguration and about the fact that he won without a majority and has nothing to do with the manner Hillary got those votes.

...it would be helpful to have said so. As is, what you quote and what you say IN THE SAME post with that quote is, pretty much, all there is to go by.

Hijinx

Well, allow me to explain it so you can miss the point, your own, as usual, in a new, and improved fashion;

GURPS said

...to which you replied

Had you meant

...it would be helpful to have said so. As is, what you quote and what you say IN THE SAME post with that quote is, pretty much, all there is to go by.

Whatever Larry You are right as always.:snooze:

glhs837

Power with Control
I think, even if he has valid points, he should shut up about the inauguration and the election in general. In a year, have your AG look into making sure elections are tighter, stay away from it personally.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Whatever Larry You are right as always.:snooze:

Ah, well, good. So, when I say "jinx would do better to just step and say 'ah, I see how you could take what I said in context of what I posted and choose to respond to that rather than trying to read my mind' I am also correct?

Larry Gude

Strung Out
I think, even if he has valid points, he should shut up about the inauguration and the election in general. In a year, have your AG look into making sure elections are tighter, stay away from it personally.

Why? That's the GOP's MO; roll over. Shut up. Take it. How's that been working out?

There, at the very least, is the appearance that illegals, easily, get drivers licenses which is THE document I produced to vote. Instead of dismissing it, wouldn't it be a great story for the national press to go under cover and explore, 1, CAN it be done, voting as an illegal via a drivers license and, 2, an analysis of how many people, illegals, have licenses, nationwide, and how many vote.

If illegals were understood to tend to vote R, would it be a story?