Drew Carey's Son Is The 'Screw Our President' Kid

Hank

my war
It was only a week ago that a youngster named Connor copped to starting a fire during protests outside the Deploraball, a pro-Trump inaugural party held at the National Press Club.

Why? "Because I felt like it and because I'm just saying ... screw our president!" he said, in words that I've returned to more than once in the ensuing week.

Who is this mysterious pre-teen? How did he get so in touch with his feelings? What gave him the gumption to correct Fox News protest correspondent Griff Jenkins not once, but twice, in a series of seconds while on live television? When we live in a culture full of people who deny starting the fire, how did he nail the mixture of modesty and braggadocio required to pull off "I actually kinda started this fire"?

Well, improvisation may be in his blood. TMZ reports that Connor is the son of Drew Carey, the American actor and game show host.

http://dcist.com/2017/01/_it_was_only_a.php

h3mech

It was only a week ago that a youngster named Connor copped to starting a fire during protests outside the Deploraball, a pro-Trump inaugural party held at the National Press Club.

Why? "Because I felt like it and because I'm just saying ... screw our president!" he said, in words that I've returned to more than once in the ensuing week.

Who is this mysterious pre-teen? How did he get so in touch with his feelings? What gave him the gumption to correct Fox News protest correspondent Griff Jenkins not once, but twice, in a series of seconds while on live television? When we live in a culture full of people who deny starting the fire, how did he nail the mixture of modesty and braggadocio required to pull off "I actually kinda started this fire"?

Well, improvisation may be in his blood. TMZ reports that Connor is the son of Drew Carey, the American actor and game show host.

http://dcist.com/2017/01/_it_was_only_a.php

Drew you are a wonderful parent, keep up the good work. NOT!

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I'm sorry to hear that. Say goodbye to that "career", Drew, because your primary audience isn't going to like the POS you raised.

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member
I'm sorry to hear that. Say goodbye to that "career", Drew, because your primary audience isn't going to like the POS you raised.

Possibly, or he could put out a youtube video of him beating the kids ass and putting him over the top.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Possibly, or he could put out a youtube video of him beating the kids ass and putting him over the top.

I wouldn't count on that. The kid gets this crap from somewhere, and if Mr. Carey disapproved I'm sure he would have said so by now.

It's not his bio kid, it's his girlfriend's kid that he has been raising and considers his son.

Well, to be honest, that was just a snarky quip. I like the guy and not ready to change my mind or drag him thru the mud without knowing what really happens in his house.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Well, to be honest, that was just a snarky quip. I like the guy and not ready to change my mind or drag him thru the mud without knowing what really happens in his house.

I think he should have spoken out by now. I don't really give a damn about Drew Carey one way or another; I don't even know the guy and have no vested interest in him. But that kid is one of the more distasteful things I saw, and given those marches and riots and protests, that's saying something. By his parents not coming forward with a statement of apology - because everybody does that whether they mean it or not - that tells me they condone that kid's behavior and language. And now that we find it's the guy who does The Price Is Right, with their older mainstream audience, it's doubly disturbing.

Et tu, Drew Carey?

Midnightrider

I think he should have spoken out by now. I don't really give a damn about Drew Carey one way or another; I don't even know the guy and have no vested interest in him. But that kid is one of the more distasteful things I saw, and given those marches and riots and protests, that's saying something. By his parents not coming forward with a statement of apology - because everybody does that whether they mean it or not - that tells me they condone that kid's behavior and language. And now that we find it's the guy who does The Price Is Right, with their older mainstream audience, it's doubly disturbing.

Et tu, Drew Carey?
Meh, no man with any experience at all is going to criticize his girlfriends kid or how she is raising him. That's just a huge fight, particularly if he does it in public.

She should probably drag him by the ear to make a public apology though.