So .. About one of the Speakers at the Womens Screech Feast [March]

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
The Women Who Speak for Women

Via Twitter, on a Reddit forum, I stumbled over this horrifying story: Donna Hylton, a woman who spent time in prison for participating in the kidnapping, rape, murder, and ransoming of a gay man, spoke at the Women’s March as an advocate for women of color.

What did this woman do? From Psychology Today, this:

Vigliarole believed the three girls were prostitutes who were going to have sex with him. Instead, they picked him up on March 8 in Elmhurst, Queens, at Maria’s home, and drugged him to make him drowsy. Then they drove him to Selma’s apartment in Harlem. The apartment had already been prepared for an extended torture session: The closet door had been cut, a pot put in it for use as a toilet, the windows boarded.

For the next 15 to 20 days (police aren’t sure just when Vigliarole died), the man was starved, burned, beaten, and tortured. (Even 10 years later, Spurling could recall Rita’s chilling response when they questioned her about shoving a three-foot metal bar up Vigliarole’s rear: “He was a homo anyway.” How did she know? “When I stuck the bar up his rectum he wiggled.”)

The three girls took turns watching the man. It was Donna who delivered a ransom note and tape to a friend of Vigliarole’s, who was able to get a partial license plate number of the car she was driving. He notified the police, who traced the plate to a rental car facility. On April 6 the suspects were arrested, and detectives spent 36 hours straight interviewing the seven men and women. “We had to keep going back and forth and catch them in lies,” said Spurling. “It was a never-ending circle of lies.”

:shocking: :twitch: :jameo:

Dupontster

Would THIS face lie?

Attachments

• 16194994_1630269097278183_5336597203697630727_n.jpg
    16194994_1630269097278183_5336597203697630727_n.jpg
    61.9 KB · Views: 199

Hijinx

This is certainly not surprising, after all didn't Hillary have the mothers of thugs speaking for her before the election.?
Why is it surprising that this monster spoke for the women on the mall?

And don't feed me that #### about her paying her debt to society, her debt should have been execution.