Trump's continuing OPSEC problems

Kev_Russell

I'm guessing an aide is posting to twitter from an iPhone, but this is LOL-able.

IMG_2732.jpg

Rommey

OK, I'll bite...what is the specific OPSEC problem, and what other OPSEC problems have there been to characterize this as "continuing"? And what makes this particular thing "LOL-able"?

Hijinx

OK, I'll bite...what is the specific OPSEC problem, and what other OPSEC problems have there been to characterize this as "continuing"? And what makes this particular thing "LOL-able"?

I dunno. Is this the new Blue identity? Little it says makes sense.

No photos. But he could have just said that instead of being a shmuck.

The following items are not prohibited inside the building, but cannot be used along the tour route:
Security Check

Electronic devices (i.e. cell phones, picture or video cameras, PDAs, blackberries, laptops, etc) and tobacco products. You are encouraged to leave these items in the hotel, bus or van or at home as it will slow down the processing into the building.
There is no photography allowed inside and outside of the Pentagon.

https://pentagontours.osd.mil/Tours/security.jsp

Rommey

No photos. But he could have just said that instead of being a shmuck.

https://pentagontours.osd.mil/Tours/security.jsp
I think there's a difference from those visiting the Pentagon and those working there/doing business. However, I think Code of Federal Regulation (C.F.R.) Part 234, Section 15 (C.F.R.234.15) would likely apply in this situation.

§234.15 Use of visual recording devices. said:
The use of cameras or other visual recording devices in restricted areas or in internal offices must be approved by the Department of Defense component occupying the space. Photographs for advertising or commercial purposes may only be taken with the permission of the Office of the Assistant to the Secretary of Defense for Public Affairs.

Yeah, I knew there were exceptions for high level and special cases. I was just responding to the reason for the OP. I was hoping someone else would blow a hole in his theory. Thanx!

littlelady

God bless the USA
Also, geotagging. Not smart. But I suspect there are not a lot of smart people in the Trump administration.

Which way do you lean, really? Trump was not my first pick, but he is better than Hillary; who would have sealed America's fate for the next 50 years. I chose the Maverick. He was the only choice this time. I would have voted for Carson or Huckabee if they had made it to the finish line. Had to go with my conservative views. So, voted for Trump. We shall see what happens. So far, so good.

littlelady

God bless the USA
Maybe he's Amish?

That is a really dumb reply. Why would you say that? I guess you forget what happened to some of their children a few years ago.http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=14900930
What is it with your memory thing? You are def a libprog in disguise. I don't care about how many guns you own which you like to talk about a lot. You are very contradictory to yourself. Sheesh. Would you use your guns if you had to, or are you just all talk? On this forum, I gather that you just like to hear yourself talk. :lol:

Last edited: