Orange Turd Slams The Door

nhboy

Ubi bene ibi patria
trump263.jpg

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/01/27/us/politics/refugee-muslim-executive-order-trump.html?smid=tw-nytpolitics&smtyp=cur&_r=0

tommyjo

Ah...such intelligence..it is really mind boggling.

So here's the conundrum for you "afraid of your shadow" right winger types.

You fight every attempt to bring some rationality to our gun laws. You claim to support the idea of background checks and doing what we can to keep guns out of the hands of the mentally disturbed. Then when these items come up for a vote you and, more importantly, the NRA squeal like stuck pigs. When a mentally unfit person goes on a rampage you swear up and down that nothing could have prevented it.

When Mr. Obama passed any Executive order you squealed once again. Oh...the horror...the unconstitutionality of it all! The thought of it just offended every fiber in your being.

So Mr. Trump issues and Executive Order about immigration from his selected nations yesterday. Where's the outrage over the EO? Our "leader" and his wonderful team of equally unqualified and inexperienced egomaniacs didn't think a thing of it thru. They issued it on a Friday...gave no one any instructions on how to carry out the EO. What a "leader"!! What a "guns blazing", "take charge" kind of guy!! Doesn't have a clue what he is doing...but at least he is doing it. Right? Isn't that what is making you morons SOOO proud?

Oh...by the way...there hasn't been a terrorist attach on this country by a Muslim refugee...ever. But we've got to stop all these refugees, right?

So EOs from Trump are ok and closing our borders to people who have never been a problem before is ok too. And you people call yourselves patriots and protectors of Liberty??

Hijinx

So here's the conundrum for you "afraid of your shadow" right winger types.

You fight every attempt to bring some rationality to our gun laws. You claim to support the idea of background checks and doing what we can to keep guns out of the hands of the mentally disturbed. Then when these items come up for a vote you and, more importantly, the NRA squeal like stuck pigs. When a mentally unfit person goes on a rampage you swear up and down that nothing could have prevented it.

When Mr. Obama passed any Executive order you squealed once again. Oh...the horror...the unconstitutionality of it all! The thought of it just offended every fiber in your being.

So Mr. Trump issues and Executive Order about immigration from his selected nations yesterday. Where's the outrage over the EO? Our "leader" and his wonderful team of equally unqualified and inexperienced egomaniacs didn't think a thing of it thru. They issued it on a Friday...gave no one any instructions on how to carry out the EO. What a "leader"!! What a "guns blazing", "take charge" kind of guy!! Doesn't have a clue what he is doing...but at least he is doing it. Right? Isn't that what is making you morons SOOO proud?

Oh...by the way...there hasn't been a terrorist attach on this country by a Muslim refugee...ever. But we've got to stop all these refugees, right?

So EOs from Trump are ok and closing our borders to people who have never been a problem before is ok too. And you people call yourselves patriots and protectors of Liberty??

Excuse me but have you ever read a story about the Netherlands and their problems with refugees? How about Germany and Spain. How about the French Muslims who have closed off parts of the city so that even police will not go there.
Do you have to see this in America before you admit it is happening?

This child pictured happened long before trump closed the borders to refugees, Ask Obama why it happened. He might tell you that he tried to get rid of Assad, armed ISIS and started all of the Syrians running in the first place. Well ,he won't admit that, but that's what did it.

And of course the NRA had nothing to do with it , I suppose you added them in just for the fun of it.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

The Second Amendment has ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to do with importing problems from other countries ...

.... closing our borders to people who have never been a problem before is ok too. And you people call yourselves patriots and protectors of Liberty??

How NEOCON of you ... no I am not responsible for what Muslim does to another Muslim ... I'd sell them more guns and bullets, let them go on killing each other

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
TJ is in perpetual Baghdad Bob mode.

No kidding.

I get tired of what I call the "Statue of Liberty Excuse". National monuments as a political weapon - what next? We do not have an obligation - moral or otherwise - to take in some other country's refugees. Not to mention, that's not working out so well for the countries that DID open their doors and let the flood take over.

Not sure how it is patriotic - as in "having or expressing devotion to and vigorous support for one's country" - to take on the problems of other countries, or unpatriotic to decline. Really, libprogs? Are you so mindless that you'll just toss around these silly platitudes without even understanding what they mean?

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Not sure how it is patriotic

oh it isn't jingoistic ..... that would be Nativist of you

no its more a hatred because YOU one the Birth Country Lottery and were born in a wealthy country like the USA ...
because the USA is SO RICH AND WELL OFF , we should throw open the doors and accept the less fortunate ....

but these Progbots would never open the doors to their OWN Homes and invite in 100 homeless - feeding and clothing them

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
oh it isn't jingoistic ..... that would be Nativist of you

This will make you laugh:

We were having this discussion on my friend's FB wall and she said that it's unconstitutional to not take in these refugees. I said, how do you figure? And she replied, "Because it's in our Constitution. Give us your tired, your poor...."

:roflmao:

I was too amazed to correct her, but several of her other friends did. So she got pissed and deleted the thread. :lmao:

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

We were having this discussion on my friend's FB wall and she said that it's unconstitutional to not take in these refugees. I said, how do you figure? And she replied, "Because it's in our Constitution. Give us your tired, your poor...."

there was a similar thread on Reddit /r/Conservative/ ... someone tried to say constitutionally the US was 'required' to take in people from other countries

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member

I was too amazed to correct her, but several of her other friends did. So she got pissed and deleted the thread. :lmao:

perfect example of why a test should be required to vote or procreate.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
there was a similar thread on Reddit /r/Conservative/ ... someone tried to say constitutionally the US was 'required' to take in people from other countries

Well, if you want them to get pissed and delete the thread, ask them where in the Constitution it says that.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Elizabeth Warren: Trump's Immigration Plan Is "Illegal, Unconstitutional, And It Will Be Overturned"

"We will make our voices heard all around this world," she said. "We have all heard about this order that President Trump has given... It is illegal. It is unconstitutional. It will be overturned. An attack on anyone for their religious beliefs is an attack on the very foundation of democracy. We will not turn away children, we will not turn away families, we will not turn away people who tried to help Americans. We will not turn away anyone because of their religion."

:killingme

Progs keep making it about ISLAM ... ban is on nationalities not religion ... frankly I don't they have a leg to stand on

but hey, let us import more women oppressing gay killers

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
What is with Liawatha and the rest of them? They know damn well that keeping illegal immigrants out of our country is NOT unconstitutional, and yet they persist in peddling this bullcrap. Progs, if you ever wondered...okay, how silly, of course if you ever wondered about anything you wouldn't be a progbot in the first place. But if you ever did wonder if your leaders think you're stupid, crap like this should put that question to rest once and for all. You know damn well she knows this is a lie, but she thinks you're so stupid that you'll believe any crap she tosses out there.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
The President Obama Department of Homeland Security already targeted those seven listed countries for the past several years as nations of concern.

In February of 2016 the Department of Homeland Security announced that was continuing its implementation of the Visa Waiver Program Improvement and Terrorist Travel Prevention Act of 2015 with the addition of Libya, Somalia, and Yemen as three countries of additional concern.

DHS: “limiting Visa Waiver Program travel for certain individuals who have traveled to these countries.” DHS noted “the three additional countries designated today join Iran, Iraq, Sudan and Syria as countries subject to restrictions for Visa Waiver Program travel for certain individuals.”

President Trump is carrying out an executive action in support of the US Customs and Border Protection Act of 2015, which relates to “the Visa Waiver Program and Terrorist Travel Protection Act of 2015“. President Trump did not select seven countries – the US Congress and Obama’s Department of Homeland Security had singled out these countries.

https://theconservativetreehouse.co...refugee-protesters-by-using-obamas-own-policy