Today's Episode of Massive Hypocrisy

nhboy

Ubi bene ibi patria
trump264.jpg

PsyOps

Pixelated
Perhaps you could explain what this means. I see an unborn child and a little black boy laying down.

RACIST!

Hijinx

Perhaps you could explain what this means. I see an unborn child and a little black boy laying down.

RACIST!

NHboy is trying to say that we should be responsible for every child everywhere in the world.
Pretty much an impossible task.
The picture of the child in the red shirt is of course the Syrian child who drowned while his refugee parents loaded him onto an unsafe boat and tried to get to Greece.
In my own opinion the same man who as President was much in favor of abortions also was responsible for this child's drowning, when he armed ISIS, tried to get rid of Assad and started the refugees running all over the world. Need I say Obama.

PsyOps

Pixelated
NHboy is trying to say that we should be responsible for every child everywhere in the world.
Pretty much an impossible task.
The picture of the child in the red shirt is of course the Syrian child who drowned while his refugee parents loaded him onto an unsafe boat and tried to get to Greece.
In my own opinion the same man who as President was much in favor of abortions also was responsible for this child's drowning, when he armed ISIS, tried to get rid of Assad and started the refugees running all over the world. Need I say Obama.

And quite honestly, it's not my problem. I cannot feel responsible for every bad decision some child's parents make. And for people like boy to place that sort of guilt on us just displays how ignorant he really is.

B

barsook8

Once again, nhboy demonstrates that his/her only skill is eye-poking. This post is probably the clearest indication yet that any sense of moral and/or intellectual discernment is beyond his/her ken. nhboy is like the "Tiger Beat" preteen or bourgeois salon self-important yakker who posts stuff thinking what he/she posts is clever, thought-provoking, and important when it is, in fact, mundane, pseudo-intellectual tripe. All we have here is a great example of "false equivalence."

But I'll take the bait and respond. In both cases we see a tragedy: a child has died because his/her parents couldn't deliver. In the latter case we have a tragedy as a result of the world's chaos, but (we assume) the parents tried to save the child. In the former, we have the tragedy of the parents deciding not to deliver (literally). Also, in the former, we have what is essentially a potential innocent victim of a drive-by: with abortion not only do the parents not try to save the child, THEY MURDER him/her (and do so predominately out of convenience). So while we can't save every child "OUT THERE," we can (must) do our best to save the innocent children HERE.

What nhboy is really saying is that the failure to save the child in the latter case negates our compassion for the former. Such ridiculous fake outage, pseudo-compassion, and virtue signaling! What a troll.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
And quite honestly, it's not my problem. I cannot feel responsible for every bad decision some child's parents make.

Ah, progress of a kind. So, seeings how it's not your problem, if the mom decides to abort, that's also none of your problem, or business, yes? :popcorn:

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Once again, nhboy demonstrates that his/her only skill is eye-poking. This post is probably the clearest indication yet that any sense of moral and/or intellectual discernment is beyond his/her ken. nhboy is like the "Tiger Beat" preteen or bourgeois salon self-important yakker who posts stuff thinking what he/she posts is clever, thought-provoking, and important when it is, in fact, mundane, pseudo-intellectual tripe. All we have here is a great example of "false equivalence."

:yay:

I am NOT Responsible for the ills of the world ....
but hey if they want to go there ...
how about the females as young as 15 sold as ISIS Slaves for a couple packs of Marlboros

frankly it happened on Obama's watch, he ran his mouth - Assad has to go, gave weapons to Al Qaeda affiliated groups and by extension ISIS

This_person

Ah, progress of a kind. So, seeings how it's not your problem, if the mom decides to abort, that's also none of your problem, or business, yes? :popcorn:

What if a mom decides to retroactively abort? Say, at 3 weeks old? 3 months old? 3 years old? 13 years old?

What's the difference?

PsyOps

Pixelated
What if a mom decides to retroactively abort? Say, at 3 weeks old? 3 months old? 3 years old? 13 years old?

What's the difference?

The difference is, you can't hear the baby in the womb scream. If you could, we wouldn't be having any of these conversations.

Larry Gude

Strung Out

What's the difference?

I was thinking 18 years. 16 at least.

"Sorry, junior. We really tried, dad and I and, well, we've come to the conclusion that you just ain't getting the hang of this and, well, we warned you about the baggy pants so, sorry. We're going to have to make an example of you in hopes your brother pays a little more attention."

Lurk

Happy Creepy Ass Cracka
As I recall, the Syrian kid died on Obongo's watch. So blaming Trump is fake news.