#boycottHollywood

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member
More pathetic, empty threats from Hollywood. I really wish they keep their word, just once. Actually, you know what this is? They're starting to feel the burn from the #boycottHollywood , and they're trying to cover it up.

http://educateinspirechange.org/alt...es-call-total-hollywood-strike-trump-resigns/

Asked to elaborate on why the group is targeting Hollywood out of all the industries in the country as their bargaining chip, the spokesperson argued that Hollywood “is, simply put, the base of the entire modern American culture. It is the foundation of the country, so to speak, the glue that’s holding it together.
Without the work of Hollywood and the lifestyle promoted by it, there will literally be no more America to rule for Trump.

Got a high opinion about themselves, don't they. I really don't think eight years of reruns is any worse than the dreck that's coming out these days.

mAlice

professional daydreamer
Got a high opinion about themselves, don't they. I really don't think eight years of reruns is any worse than the dreck that's coming out these days.

Yeah, I thought that was pretty funny, too. I truly believe this is their way of covering up the boycott, to make it look like they choose to be out of work. They're feelin' the sting.

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
More pathetic, empty threats from Hollywood. I really wish they keep their word, just once. Actually, you know what this is? They're starting to feel the burn from the #boycottHollywood , and they're trying to cover it up.

http://educateinspirechange.org/alt...es-call-total-hollywood-strike-trump-resigns/

I couldn't get past this:
Describing Hollywood as “the base of the entire modern American culture“, the group also claims to be speaking on behalf of “all of humanity.”

Really? :killingme You sure as hell aren't speaking for ME. And it is one if not the biggest problems with "American culture" because it is anything BUT. :duh:

I really don't think eight years of reruns is any worse than the dreck that's coming out these days.

Might not be a bad thing. Stop focusing on Hollywood and celebrities, turn off the TV, put down the tablet and phone, and go outside and get reunited with the real world.

luvmygdaughters

These people get paid an exorbitant amount of money for working, maybe, once or twice a year. They live in multimillion dollars mansions, they have nannies, nurses, teachers, raising and teaching their children, they have chauffeurs who take them every where, they don't pack for themselves, pay their own bills, do the grocery shopping or cooking and they say they are "the base of the entire modern American culture "and It is the foundation of the country, so to speak, the glue that’s holding it together. " Really??????????? I thought it was people like my father, grandfather, great grandfather who went to work everyday, paid taxes, took care of their families and helped their neighbors, that was the glue that held it together.

black dog

Free America
I understand that Chuck Norris walked out of the Awards Show the other night,
No one knew he was leaving until he slammed the revolving door on the way out.

mAlice

professional daydreamer
Just saw this on a friends FB page. While this will not end my Hollywood boycott, it's a great message, and I'd be happy to get on board if the crybullies will. The ball is in your court.

and I really wanted to see this movie, but I won't.

[video=youtube;zSs8OvtlJQs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zSs8OvtlJQs[/video]