Performers who show up late to their own concert

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Lauryn Hill just pulled this crap - 3 hours late to her own concert - but you see this in the entertainment news all the time.

What kind of moron do you have to be to stand in an event venue for three hours waiting for the main performer? Or any longer than, say, half an hour? If even that? I'd be demanding my money back.

happyazz

Skiing in the clouds
What kind of moron do you have to be to stand in an event venue for three hours waiting for the main performer? Or any longer than, say, half an hour? If even that? I'd be demanding my money back.

I had to look her up. Three things,(1) she was born in 1975- snowflake privilege, (2) born in New Jersey, (3) she must be Black identifying as white , exercising "WHITE Privilege".

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I had to look her up. Three things,(1) she was born in 1975- snowflake privilege, (2) born in New Jersey, (3) she must be Black identifying as white , exercising "WHITE Privilege".

She can behave however she wants. I'm just curious why her fans put up with being treated that way.

DEEKAYPEE8569

Not that I look for things Lauryn Hill in entertainment news; but I haven't noticed a whole lot about her recently. Maybe this is her way of making herself relevant again. 'Hey, remember me?'

glhs837

Power with Control
Wife had TMZ on while working out yesterday. And, since they have a TMZ tour of Hollywood, they make sure to have a bit showing you any celebrity the tour runs across. In this case, it was some hip hop legend who hasn't done a whole lot lately. And by that, I think maybe 10 years? they made a point of showing a clip of said person coming over to the TMZ tour bus and high fiving tour members. I told her it's a safe bet that "coincidence" was arranged by said legends publicist.

I did like when they mentioned a French judge coming to New York to take Kim Ks statements regarding that robbery, they turned it into a game of "Who would they send a judge across the ocean to interview?" Miley Cyrus? etc,etc,etc