Conway promotes Trump daughter's merchandise: 'Go buy Ivanka's stuff'

nhboy

Ubi bene ibi patria
" Kellyanne Conway, President Trump's senior advisor, promoted Ivanka Trump's line of clothing and accessories during an appearance on "Fox & Friends" early Thursday, imploring viewers to "go buy Ivanka's stuff."

"Go buy Ivanka's stuff, is what I would tell you." Conway said. "I hate shopping but I'm going to go get some for myself today."

The hashtag #BuyIvanka is widely circulating on Twitter on Thursday. I'm going to give it a free commercial here, go buy it today," Conway said.

Her comments on Fox News's morning show come after the president on Wednesday lashed out at Nordstrom for dropping his daughter’s clothing line."

http://thehill.com/media/318656-conway-promotes-trump-daughters-merchandise-go-buy-ivankas-stuff

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
So?

I love it when the Left tries to institute a boycott and it backfires on them. Kellyanne should get her a Chick-Fil-A sammie while she's out. Maybe stop at Hobby Lobby and get some craft supplies.

Restitution

You should save up those coins you get from posting this drivel multiple times a day and buy your mom a nice pair of Ivanka brand high heels. Surprise her with them.... if you can sneak them past her on your way to the basement. :yay:

So?

I love it when the Left tries to institute a boycott and it backfires on them. Kellyanne should get her a Chick-Fil-A sammie while she's out. Maybe stop at Hobby Lobby and get some craft supplies.

BTW, I heard there was eventually going to be a hobby lobby in the old K-mart building on three notch. Anyone know when that might open? Also, how does it compare to Michaels or JoAnn's?

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
BTW, I heard there was eventually going to be a hobby lobby in the old K-mart building on three notch. Anyone know when that might open? Also, how does it compare to Michaels or JoAnn's?

Hobby Lobby is more like Michael's, if it's a nice big store. More decor and crafts, not so much fabric and sewing.

tommyjo

So?

Um...really?

Ms. Conway works in the White House as a special advisor to the President. She is advocating the citizens of the country to go buy products that profit the family residing in the White House. You see no problems with this?

Huh...you really don't get the idea of "public service" or "ethics" do you?

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Um...really?

Ms. Conway works in the White House as a special advisor to the President. She is advocating the citizens of the country to go buy products that profit the family residing in the White House. You see no problems with this?

Huh...you really don't get the idea of "public service" or "ethics" do you?

Did you wear out your Crayolas? Maybe we can take up a collection and get you another 64 pack.

Bird Dog

Bird Dog
PREMO Member

Attachments

• IMG_0389.JPG
    IMG_0389.JPG
    20.1 KB · Views: 54

Bird Dog

Bird Dog
PREMO Member
What is mice nuts? Why is that a thing?

It's what all the anti-Trumpers are posting about......

mice nuts
adjective; Small, of little or no consequence compared to other objects,ideas or sentiment.
He blew a grand in Atlantic City? That's mice nuts compared to what he dropped in Vegas!
#peanuts #chump change #small potatoes #small #micenuts
by The 8th best man. June 11, 2006