How Cold Can You Go For January/February?

b23hqb

PREMO Member
A very cool....brrrrrrr downright cold article of the 50 coldest cities in the US (population at least 10,000), based on the average low in their coldest month, including #1, Fairbanks, AK. Two really caught my eye based on amount of snowfall - #13 Sault Ste Marie, MN with 118.3" average snowfall, and #9 Marquette, MI with 149.1" average snowfall. Ouch! That hurts.

http://247wallst.com/special-report/2017/02/08/americas-50-coldest-cities-2/11/

It'd be cold enough living in #50, much less #1.

I'd bet the board mommy has lived in one of the 6 Nebraska cities that made the list.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
That's probably the one thing that concerns me the most about our Idaho relocation plan. Brrrr. And why I'll probably either keep the place here, or something a bit farther south from here, so we can escape the worst of it..

b23hqb

PREMO Member
That's probably the one thing that concerns me the most about our Idaho relocation plan. Brrrr. And why I'll probably either keep the place here, or something a bit farther south from here, so we can escape the worst of it..

January can be relentless, for sure.

stgislander

PREMO Member

Oh suck it up butter cup! I never pegged you for a snow bird.

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
I'm thinking somewhere that you can lay out by the pool warm. Lower central Florida of somewhere similar. Why be cold when you don't have to?

b23hqb

PREMO Member
I'm thinking somewhere that you can lay out by the pool warm. Lower central Florida of somewhere similar. Why be cold when you don't have to?

Isn't Vraiblonde a Cornhusker? That state made the list six times.