Give Me A Break, Kellyanne Conway

nhboy

Ubi bene ibi patria
" In comments to Fox News yesterday, Trump advisor Kellyanne Conway painted the President’s reticence to discipline her for an embarrassing ethical breach as a victory for women everywhere.

“All I can say to America’s women is,” Conway simpered, “at some point in our life you ought to have a boss who treated you the way that the president of the United States treated me today.” Give me a break.

Kellyanne Conway’s unforced error had nothing to do with her being a woman, and everything to do with her being somebody who has, for the last three weeks, been astoundingly bad at her job. Conway sure seems eager to brand herself a victim of sexism in an attempt to garner sympathy. It won’t work this time.

Since signing on to help right the then-rickety Trump campaign, Conway has had a famously fraught relationship with the truth. She spent the presidential campaign slipping out from beneath the thumbs of cable hosts eager to pin her down bobbing and weaving like the Muhammad Ali of bull####. Nothing could stop her, it seemed. Whether or not she was a woman, she was damn good at her job.

But after inauguration day and under the microscope of White House press coverage, she lost her magic touch. She flailed in the nonsense of “alternative facts” in a disastrous interview with Chuck Todd during her first round of Sunday show interviews as a professional denizen of the White House. Not long thereafter, she left Fox News’ Chris Wallace aghast in a long, rambling answer that was Palinesque in its inscrutability. "

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2017/02/10/give-me-a-break-kellyanne-conway.html?via=twitter_page

Bird Dog

Bird Dog
PREMO Member
If he would of fired her the vagina wearers would of been all over it....just saying'....

Kev_Russell

bev.jpg

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Sexist bull#### aside, what's the beef with Kellyanne? You progtwits only like women if they're screaming rape every time a guy looks at them, or popping out crack bebes while on the dole?

Hijinx

Sexist bull#### aside, what's the beef with Kellyanne? You progtwits only like women if they're screaming rape every time a guy looks at them, or popping out crack bebes while on the dole?

I believe they just have hate for Conservative women. Women who make homes and stay married to the same man for many years.
Women who speak for real Americans.
They don't seem to have problems with lesbians, black women who stick things up men's rectums, Hijab wearing sharia law enthusiasts or crazed actresses like bi-polar Ashley Judd. The most insane woman I saw in a march of insanity.

tommyjo

Umm....like her boss...she is COMPLETELY unqualified for her job?

She's also been an embarrassment every time she's been interviewed?

She seems to have no grasp of government or law? (of course this is a badge of honor to folks like you and Littlelady!)

Maybe that's it?

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I believe they just have hate for Conservative women. Women who make homes and stay married to the same man for many years.
Women who speak for real Americans.
They don't seem to have problems with lesbians, black women who stick things up men's rectums, Hijab wearing sharia law enthusiasts or crazed actresses like bi-polar Ashley Judd. The most insane woman I saw in a march of insanity.

Right, but not all conservative women are housewives. MANY of them are working women, business owners, divorced, never married, etc etc. They run the societal gamut, and the progs hate all of us. In fact, it would appear that they despise all women of accomplishment because their feminist heroes tend to be "little women" who ride some man's coattails or screw their way to the top and have no real success that they achieved on their own. They tend to laud women who take off their clothes for a living and assorted sluts, and they call being nothing more than a sex toy "empowerment".

In short, whores and hookers are stellar examples of womanhood; accomplished women like Kellyanne Conway are their enemy. Hillary Clinton who married her way to the (almost) top, good; Condoleeza Rice who achieved on her own, bad.

They make absolutely no sense and it boggles me that supposedly intelligent adults buy into their bull####.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
unqualified

You use that word so often and clearly you don't know what it means. You just parrot it like a drooling moron. Is "unqualified" the new "racist"? Just something you fling around rather than have any sort of substantive discussion?

Hijinx

Well they made so much hay out of Kellyanne's mistake where are they when Waters shows her total ignorance.

She thinks Trump bombed uh uh uh----Aleppo?, and Putin attacked Korea.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FRTYm5Y3mWQ

How the hell can these people be all over one and ignore the other. Well maybe Waters association with the CBC protects her.
The Klan with a Tan.