Hold onto your hats, folks! Big news!!

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/video/gov-christie-pres-trump-made-me-order-the-meatloaf/vi-AAn2beU

Watch the vid, it's short. Christie says he had dinner with Trump and Trump recommended the meat loaf. Said, "Ya gotta have the meat loaf." Show host asks Christie, "Wasn't that emasculating, having him order for you?"

:roflmao:

Christie says no, it was a recommendation and the meat loaf was indeed good. But that durhard's first reaction is to try and paint Trump as this dictator who DEMANDS! that people eat what he tells them.

This was the top story on MSN this morning. And they wonder why we don't trust them.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Just when you think they cannot possibly get any more absurd.....

If you think not, turn on MSNBC or CNN. I've been watching this morning and I seriously think there's a tragic need for more medication.

Never had much in the way of respect for Joe Scarborough but as of this morning I'm beginning to suspect hes screwing Mika.

Hank

my war
Homie should lay off the meatloaf & order a salad! Just sayin'... Play Balls!!!

chris-christie_cameltoe.jpg

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Not that the one show host made hay out of a freaking meat loaf recommendation, but that this story is EVERYWHERE. Freaking CBS! felt the need to "report" that Donald HitlerSatanStalin demanded! that Chris Christie order the meat loaf.

THEY ARE MAKING A BIG DEAL OUT OF ####ING MEAT LOAF, PEOPLE!!!!!

My god. :banghead:

Hank

my war
Last meal, maybe?

A judge has found probable cause to charge New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie with official misconduct for his role in the Bridgegate scandal, according to reports Thursday.

Presiding Bergen County Municipal Court Judge Roy McGeady cited testimony from the federal trial of two former Christie aides convicted of scheming to close approach lanes to the George Washington Bridge in 2013 as revenge against a mayor who refused to endorse Christie’s successful re-election bid.

http://nypost.com/2017/02/16/judge-finds-probable-cause-to-charge-christie-over-bridgegate/

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Last meal, maybe?

A judge has found probable cause to charge New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie with official misconduct for his role in the Bridgegate scandal, according to reports Thursday.

Presiding Bergen County Municipal Court Judge Roy McGeady cited testimony from the federal trial of two former Christie aides convicted of scheming to close approach lanes to the George Washington Bridge in 2013 as revenge against a mayor who refused to endorse Christie’s successful re-election bid.

http://nypost.com/2017/02/16/judge-finds-probable-cause-to-charge-christie-over-bridgegate/

The rumored reason he didn't get a place in Trump's cabinet is because he threw his underlings under the bus and allowed them to take the bullet for him instead of taking responsibility.

Hank

my war
The rumored reason he didn't get a place in Trump's cabinet is because he threw his underlings under the bus and allowed them to take the bullet for him instead of taking responsibility.

The "rumored reason"....ahhhh gotcha....It must be exhausting going from thread to thread defending every action of all your figureheads.... I always thought of you as more of a free thinker, but nope, you step right in line.

Chris0nllyn

Which is kinda weird considering Trump did the same thing yesterday.

Obviously not on the same level, and I'm glad Christie didn't get any higher in govt. than where he is, just sayin'

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
The "rumored reason"....ahhhh gotcha....It must be exhausting going from thread to thread defending every action of all your figureheads.... I always thought of you as more of a free thinker, but nope, you step right in line.

What are you talking about? I have no idea what the reason is, I wasn't there. But the rumored reason is that Christie didn't stand up for his people, which is what I stated. How is that "defending" anyone?

You are mental.