Screw politics, oddball car collections are better

glhs837

Power with Control
http://jalopnik.com/have-your-mind-blown-by-the-most-amazing-secret-car-col-1792485778

quotes that you need to see the pictures to really enjoy.... and not just oddball Japanese cars, American and other stuff abounds.

... a whole Yakuza’s worth of Toyota Centuries and Nissan Presidents, full of seat-doilies and complicated cassette decks and leather and dash-mounted televisions. Across from these, you see

Off-road Delica adventure vans, full of plush carpet and curtains and badassery.

I adore these Daihatsu open-deck vans. They satisfy my packaging and space-utilization fetishes like some wonderful, illegal drug. And this guy has like a dozen of them

glhs837

Power with Control
Go ahead and judge. I'm 1/2 Italian, 1/4 German, and appreciate beautiful works of engineering art.

Some Scottish, English and who knows here, the collection of shapes always bugged me, like a half deflated balloon orgy. I love the shape of the Saab Sonnet much better, or that Opel. I know, they are not good cars, but hell, it was the 70s, there were no good cars :)